Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Here's a vid one of my friends sent me on IG. I just thought I'd post it.

I highly doubt these 11's are real. Sure that was a nike box, but it was clearly from a different sneaker. Also, the priority mail sticker, and tape is a dead giveaway. Nike never does this. They ALWAYS use UPS. Plus, this pair looks too big, and off overall.

I highly doubt these 11's are real. Sure that was a nike box, but it was clearly from a different sneaker. Also, the priority mail sticker, and tape is a dead giveaway. Nike never does this. They ALWAYS use UPS. Plus, this pair looks too big, and off overall.

If the Fake ones are looking that clean does it mean the legit playoffs will have that great shape toebox and bright true red you think?

I know they fake because he shot a video with ashy elbows...

Hate to see it.

Edit. I actually stopped the video as soon as I saw his elbows...went back and finished it...smh

Just show the shoe and shut up. And hit the gym with that a cup he got going.

Last edited:

What a clown

Dude coulda done a better job at pretending they were from Nike

Even then he ain’t no one to get seeded a pair which no athletes or anyone have gotten a pair yet but this clown got it? :lol:

Screenshot_20190912-093924_Instagram.jpg
I stopped watching the video after 20 seconds in yo had a used nike box

bruh, nike sending cleveland brown kicks?!

I stopped watching the video after 20 seconds in yo had a used Nike box.

I don't know if you meant "Yo friend", because I don't know that Heatatl dude at all. :lol: One of my IG friends sent me that vid, and I thought I should share it on NT, as a cautionary tale. Don't be gullible, and fall for the "Okie Doke" people. Just be patient, and wait for the Nike shock drop, or December 14th. Trust me, you'll get a pair.

I stopped watching the video after 20 seconds in yo had a used nike box
Those look really good honestly. Shape damn near matches last years Cords.

What makes these fake though? I have no clue who that guy is. Is it just only because he has them early?

Last edited:

What makes these fake though? I have no clue who that guy is. Is it just only because he has them early?
I went to his ig and he had a pair of UA saying they out early but the shoe looks good to me I just can't wait until December

The Nike box, is clearly from a different sneaker. The priority mail sticker, and tape is a DEAD *** giveaway. Nike never uses USPS. They ALWAYS use UPS. Also, the pair looks SUPER big, and the PL cut is too high towards the dip into the toe box.

The Nike box, is clearly from a different sneaker. The priority mail sticker, and tape is a DEAD *** giveaway. Nike never uses USPS. They ALWAYS use UPS. Also, the pair looks SUPER big, and the PL cut is too high towards the dip into the toe box.
Always USPS? I just copped from Nike today they shipped out via FedEx

Dont know their shipping arrangements really. Just looking at the shoe itsself. He pulled out a card with a Jumpman on it which I know wont come with our pairs. Thought maybe it was a gifted pair. Seen that before with other reputable shoetubers.

Back
Top Bottom