Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

0B2FD6D8-68D5-454A-87A1-7E7DE7DCE896.png
Absolutely Stunning! ?????

Imagine framing an unnecessary trade war that we’re inevitably going to lose and will cost US families at least 33 billion as something that will “benefit us”.
This piece of **** prez would actually have the nerve to say that “ this will benefit us” but he doesn’t mean all of America he means Himself and his scum associates.

Here I am looking for legit plugs that I can preorder from so I don’t have to catch Ls on shock drops and release date. Oh well *takes out clown paint*

Looking to buy a relative some concords and I’m really not hip to retro’s anymore. Is stockX probably my best avenue?

yeah if u wanna be hacked

Just got hacked on wednesday, and sent about 3 emails to stockx to get it handled and as of sunday I havent gotten a response. My CC company has already issued a refund before Ive even heard back from them. I'm done with them, proceed with caution, yall.

Air-Jordan-11-Bred-2019-Black-White-Varsity-Red-For-Sale-3.jpg

Dont know if its real or not. But I have not seen this pic yet on here. They look good to me.
Legit authorized pairs are already produced/in production and since these are such a big time release maybe we’re seeing some legit pairs? They look perfect :nthat::nthat:

Just got hacked on wednesday, and sent about 3 emails to stockx to get it handled and as of sunday I havent gotten a response. My CC company has already issued a refund before Ive even heard back from them. I'm done with them, proceed with caution, yall.

How'd you know it was related to SX.. BTW, I'm not even trying to say its not, I'm legit asking like did they buy up a bunch of stuff on SX or something other?

Back
Top Bottom