Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Milky soles vs clear soles all over again...

SmartSelect_20190929-171532_GroupMe.jpg

yay, $200+ retail and we are honored by JB putting in a .01 cent to make card insert. Prob a personal message from MJ himself saying thanks for buying my shoes over and over again throughout your life, as thats how i succeed.

in for a pair, so i can go ahead and beat up my 2012 pair on a regular, and when JB releases these again few years from now, ill wear these 2019 pairs then and continue the cycle.

That Jordan card has randomly been included in retro Jordans over the years. I only got it like once though. Nice if it comes with each pair though.

These latest pics, authentic shoes or not, don't exactly light my hair on fire. Makes the shoes look more like the '16 SJs than last year's concords in terms of the toe and the patent cut/geometry. Maybe it's just the angles or my eyes playing tricks on me. Of course, that's still not terrible if that's the way they are, but just not what I hope they turn out to be.

The thickness of the pl cut looks good in the last pic. I hope they come out that way. Only and I mean only knock I would say about the Cord was they looked very thin in that area.

Pretty sure we all will be happy with the finished product. As much as I like what I have been seeing, Im waiting for the retails. Waiting is not an issue with these.

The thickness of the pl cut looks good in the last pic. I hope they come out that way. Only and I mean only knock I would say about the Cord was they looked very thin in that area.
I see what Rainking is saying kinda. I really hope these have the slanted toe box like the og does makes the shoe look much more sleek.
Yeah, I didn't mean the patent thickness but rather the way the toe is shaped and how the patent doesn't appear to dip down as low at the forefoot as the concords did. In other words, the latest pics, the toe looks a bit too boxy and the patent a smidge too high in the forefoot. But it'll still be dope. Something just looks a tiny bit off to me in these latest photos.

PL thickness was bad on Concords... Solid retro but that's one fix they cannot aesthetically finesse. Its either that solid thick PL or this play crap used to keep costs down.

Hope it at least looks decent.

:lol: yall shoe folks be doing too much sometimes
a damn shrine to some damn shoes
not mad at it
do u
If you really think about it, everyone does too much. Or they're just boring without any passions or real hobbies. J had a connection with his pops when it came to Mike, the Bulls, and by extension the shoes. Whatever anyone chooses to collect or not collect or put in their house or garage, or spend at Starbucks every day of the week ... if you look at anything we do in life literally (other than shelter and food), it's all silly. I say, whatever makes you happy is what any of us should do. J ain't worshipping the SHOES, it's actually something that means something to him.
I get it though. Im weird like that. I have good reasons personally. People think Im crazy but always want to see that room lol. That pic just a tip of the iceberg really.
I'm liking the fact you put the 34s on display there. Best AJ in 20-something years, at least in the Bulls colorway. But ... you're not gonna wear them, then? Eff, I feel like I need to buy a second pair. #waits for spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour to talk me down :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom