Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

These definitely look sus....

That janky stitching.... And no widows peak...

Screenshot_20191027-211918_Chrome.jpg

FAKE

This OG looks to have been photoshopped.
Look how the 3rd from the top lace strap that’s stitched into the nylon comes down to meet the patent but suddenly stops and shifts right to go into the patent. Something looks off at least.

This OG looks to have been photoshopped.
Look how the 3rd from the top lace strap that’s stitched into the nylon comes down to meet the patent but suddenly stops and shifts right to go into the patent. Something looks off at least.
That’s just a weird shadow or something. I don’t think J will mind me saying, he’s the last dude who even knows how to use photoshop :rofl:

Ya I just can’t see legit pairs popping up this early from Nike. Maybe through some back channels outta China or whatever but idk if you can consider them legit. The only thing that makes me think differently is that there’s a FSR on GOAT and they’re selling pretty well for $350-$450.

I think I’ll just wait for The big chain stores and hopefully I win a raffle(s). Mom and pop shops around here are known to sell unauthorized pairs.

IMG_20190707_165732.jpg
play around pic I took a few months ago. The texture/grain of the pl captured in this pic is nuts. Hope it shows through on this pic.

I was low key furious with the Concords because of this. The PL hasn't been the same since like 06. Not even expecting it on this years release. This was part of the OG and 01's aesthetic.

yea but doesn't make all your accounts platinum

I don't get it

I don't shop at champs so obviously im not VIP

I am at FTL tho

yea but doesn't make all your accounts platinum

I don't get it

I don't shop at champs so obviously im not VIP

I am at FTL tho
Yeah trying see how it going work also my ftl account the same but I lost my plat vip champs did a whole reset I’m just wondering if we can only win 1 pair now idk

Back
Top Bottom