Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Idk but all I see is a merging of accounts. Raffles seem to still be done separately which is fine by me if that’s the case. Think people are jumping the gun on what this actually is and what it isn’t. Until they actually do away with not just each individual app but the individual raffles within the apps then there is really not much to see here other than footstores making an effort to make their system operate better by making people merge their log in for each store.

I think it's just being done in stages. Make sure the account merge worked first before changing the VIP accounts and merging the apps for launches

I’m not sure but when Iogin in with my other email for my champs account everything was back like u can still have two accounts long as use different emails if dat make sense

I mean if you think about it.....it doesn't make any sense for a company to have 3 stores in the same mall selling the same merchandise at the same prices.

I’m not sure but when Iogin in with my other email for my champs account everything was back like u can still have two accounts long as use different emails if dat make sense
same, you try using the Champs login credentials for FTL or FTA

I did and some mapped over and had VIP status when I entered raffles

same, you try using the Champs login credentials for FTL or FTA

I did and some mapped over and had VIP status when I entered raffles
Yeah and vice versus I had a different email for champs than my ftl account only my coupon pop up when I use champs email with ftl but when I use ftl login in champs app it’s empty smh hard explain u get wat I’m saying rush typing at work

probably my least favorite pair of 11’s and I’ve got all the OG color ways, just can’t get myself to wear them. Bought 2 pair in 01 an gave my son 1 when he got old enough to wear them. The one’s I kept have probably been worn less than 5 times, haven’t got them out in years.

probably my least favorite pair of 11’s and I’ve got all the OG color ways, just can’t get myself to wear them. Bought 2 pair in 01 an gave my son 1 when he got old enough to wear them. The one’s I kept have probably been worn less than 5 times, haven’t got them out in years.

Wild.....these are my faves.

Of the OG/01 high run:
Playoffs/Space Jams/Cool Greys/Concords/Columbias.

I have similar feelings, I always end up selling these. Lows or mids they just don’t do it for me..
Im not even buying this time, im also one of the few. Who aren’t really into 11 mids

hmmmm, do you guys think this will be not too bad to cop? For example, the concords, bred iv's, infared vi's to me were a pretty easy cop or at least resale wasn't too bad. Or will these bred/playoff xi's be like black/red 1's and be harder to get or higher resale?

hmmmm, do you guys think this will be not too bad to cop? For example, the concords, bred iv's, infared vi's to me were a pretty easy cop or at least resale wasn't too bad. Or will these bred/playoff xi's be like black/red 1's and be harder to get or higher resale?

Your experience will be close to the Concords. Maybe easier.

Nah it’s going easy bro everyone dat try will at least get 1 pair fasho that’s whole purpose of app update also too kill resell game but yeah it won’t b hard at all

Ahhh yes... November 15th was the shock drop date for the Concords... I got mines just before Thanksgiving so I was too happy...
20191101_090920.jpg

While I was out Black Friday shopping, i bussed up in the the mall like.....

tenor.gif

Lol...had the Jordan lovers looking at my feet like...

received_553744525112612.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh yes... November 15th was the shock drop date the Concords... I got mines just before Thanksgiving so I too happy...

View attachment 2447159

tenor.gif

Woulda been more effective
If u knew how to properly post ur pics/gifs :lol:

Ahhh yes... November 15th was the shock drop date the Concords... I got mines just before Thanksgiving so I too happy...
20191101_090920.jpg

tenor.gif

I remember it like it was yesterday, I just got paid that day and once that notification displayed

55942441-ED66-4442-984A-836F7CF1DC93.gif

You guys think there will be plenty of these? I sold both my 2012 pairs. I thought I was done with Jordan’s, but these and bred 4’s keep calling me back.

I want these but Ill be in South Africa the month of December. Hopefully I can pick up a pair during my travels.

Back
Top Bottom