Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

What i hated about the 01 was the bottom wasn’t blue at all. And that’s the #1 thing that makes that cw dope and memorable. I still copped them back in 10th grade but remember being extremely disappointed with the color of the sole.
Yeah I never understood why they made the sole clear on those. But compared to that “legend blue”
fiasco I don’t have much to complain about on the 01’s. CDP playoffs, 09 Jams, and legend blues are the worst XI’s of all time in my humble opinion. In that order.

Never had the 01 but had in hand in mall remembering specifically that these were no all star 96s. :lol: It was easy to walk away from them. Not the two retros so far comes close to the original. Confident that the next issue of these are going to deliver.

The Concord shock drop happened on Thursday November 15th. Maybe it's gonna be this Thursday on the 14th if not the 15th again.

The Concord shock drop happened on Thursday November 15th. Maybe it's gonna be this Thursday on the 14th if not the 15th again.

But the Black/Red come out (12/14) a week after when the Concords did (12/8 ) so wouldnt the early drop be a week after when the Concords’ was? That would make the early drop next week..... but then again both pairs technically drop on the second Saturday of their respective release months, and here i go overthinking the whole thing. Im going to bed lol

61E5B4C5-3DBB-4FB1-8F35-55A8BFF6E2AF.jpeg
I WONDER IF HE ACTUALLY SIGNED THE BALL

But the Black/Red come out (12/14) a week after when the Concords did (12/8 ) so wouldnt the early drop be a week after when the Concords’ was? That would make the early drop next week..... but then again both pairs technically drop on the second Saturday of their respective release months, and here i go overthinking the whole thing. Im going to bed lol
Good point 👌🏿👍🏿

I never hit on shock drops...for some reason by the time my app usually loads the message everything is sold out. So I'm waiting for the real drop next month, shock drop is nice though because that means some NTer's usually hit and we get some up close in depth early pics.
Only shocker I hit was the Drake Sig raptor 4s. Only hit because I think people thought they were the same release as the original.

FYI fellas the Concord shock drop occurred on November 15 2018. I suspect a Bred 11 shock drop with the next week or so .

If SX was selling these right now the thread would have exploded on that. What am I missing?

Not really. Stockx sells pairs early. If those are supposedly fake to y’all idk what’s real then. Those look absolutely perfect and I imagine that’s how the legit pairs look. I think that pair is legit actually.

Not really. Stockx sells pairs early. If those are supposedly fake to y’all idk what’s real then. Those look absolutely perfect and I imagine that’s how the legit pairs look. I think that pair is legit actually.
Not questioning if they are legit. But the overall consensus has always been, at least here, if you are not a celeb or JB athlete, and you got these early they are not real.
Also, with Stockx having them in. Why has that not been talked about prior?

I’ll just say these look pretty good to be a fake IF THEY ARE 🤷🏽‍♂️ & celebs already got these in hand and production is already DONE pairs are arriving guys

Attachments

• F16FE6C5-C733-4777-BDEB-3B424BFEBB7A.png
    F16FE6C5-C733-4777-BDEB-3B424BFEBB7A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • 3A243D14-7548-40DD-8B9E-6BB93C5C87D6.png
    3A243D14-7548-40DD-8B9E-6BB93C5C87D6.png
    1 MB · Views: 116
  • B8E938F6-6AF2-4C1F-9B12-3191113C2E3C.png
    B8E938F6-6AF2-4C1F-9B12-3191113C2E3C.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
I’ll just say these look pretty good to be a fake IF THEY ARE 🤷🏽‍♂️ & celebs already got these in hand and production is already DONE pairs are arriving guys
They look real to me. Just dont understand how SOME early pairs are real and accepted as and some are not.

Some of these GOD MODE pairs come with stock X tags.

I would consider that more real pairs are available now.

My question s why does the BRED pair always get hosed per se. They didn't get the pull out box a few years ago and now they don't get the 45 like the SJ or concords. I dig the retro box tho.

i need 2 pairs fasho.

could be me but jumpman are not even align. One looks higher than the other

I don’t know if this is still valid, I remember you could’ve easily spotted fake 11 when the Ball didn’t align between the space of the 2 and 3

Some of these GOD MODE pairs come with stock X tags.

I would consider that more real pairs are available now.

My question s why does the BRED pair always get hosed per se. They didn't get the pull out box a few years ago and now they don't get the 45 like the SJ or concords. I dig the retro box tho.

i need 2 pairs fasho.

These should never have a 45 on them. I hate the pullout boxes too. Too much work.

Anyways that pair above is beautiful. 99% sure those are legit.

Back
Top Bottom