Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Yea the shock drop is still a LEO. As long as you get in the first 2-3 minutes before they start picking people you're good.

I ended up texting everyone and posted on here first to inform the drop happened.

Wasted a lil time, I didn’t get them on my app for my size, but my cousin came through and scored once again for me!!

08E77092-476C-463E-83B3-CF2D9A06FE5B.png
6CDB6E8C-676E-4960-9AAC-1A19BC9560F7.png

Damn I actually happened to check SNKRS on time for once and I'm pretty sure they sold out while I was in line waiting. Guess I'll be getting my pair on December 14th then.

Missed out on size 10, but I'm confident I'll get them when they drop in December. Congrats to all who got their early Christmas presents, though :nthat:

Refreshed right at the hour...nothing. Eventually saw the splash screen but not the purchase page....Had to logout and in again but then my size and fingerprint settings weren't there so took time to checkout after it froze on the buy page....Pended for 10min then sold out....oh well.

Not true. I was in under a minute and didn't get them

thats not what it means, LEO is let everyone order. Doesn't matter if you submitted payment the first second or in 2 minutes. Its still random Winners for those within the 2 minute submissions.

Idc if they’re easy I’m pissed I missed it. Literally waited all day since the images and the second I couldn’t be on my phone it ****ing dropped smh.

Back
Top Bottom