Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Checked my phone all day. Last I looked was 1:50. Got told by a coworker 30 minutes later. To late. I knew at noon they were gonna release today as soon as I saw the officials pics.

Welp.... That makes me 2-0 on the last two 11 shock drops... I had a big hunch these were gonna drop this week. Like I posted pages back, these were gonna drop before black Friday. Thought it would of been the 15th but a day early wasnt too far off.

Since the app notification earlier, I was refreshing every 2 minutes hahaha. The notification charm went off on my phone for the shock drop, I was already inline...

Looks like I'll be doing the same thing this Thanksgiving/Black Friday.

In and out of stores like...

tenor.gif

And giving hi blood pressure to the salty onlookers....lol

received_354128212006367.gif

Weird how some people got snkrs notification?
My friend texted me he hit and he doesn’t even cop sneakers

smh

he’s like he’s a notification popped up and I hit

ok

I got the notification and jumped on it right away but didn’t get my size 11. I never get the notifications right away either. Always 5-10 mins later.

My order was pending before I even got the SNKRS notif. Still took an L. Will be waiting til December now

I hope they keep sending out future notifications. Did they notify for the black cement 3 and infrared 6 shock drops?

Missed the drop but did not even hesitate to pull the trigger on resale. One of the very few shoes I'll do that for. Worth it to me to have em early. Congrats to everyone that hit.

Jb owes me mon3y,k33ps taking my design theory.jb knows i started the translucent wave to converse,dior,chanel,mmm,etc.now i need my clear foams now there s clear 11s.i want all clear not just on patent leather.give us cool grey xi 2020.i invented wave 99

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_162756_565.jpg
    IMG_20191114_162756_565.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 475
Missed the ogs in 96. Didn't know the retro was dropping 2001. Saw a dude at the mall with em on and was like yo are those new? He said yep they just dropped a couple days ago. Of course every store was sold out so i called Eastbay. The rep said she was sure they were gone but she would check. They had my size 11. $125. Man when that pair came it was like a weight off my shoulders lol. Wore em to death.

Bred xi mak3s anybody instantly,def top 5shoes of all time.kids will be making these on they 3d printers 2099

Back
Top Bottom