Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Wasn't sure if it was mentioned. Has anyone seen the 2019 pairs? I saw one the other day and the carbon fiber color is lighter than my pairs in the past (2001, CDP). Not the black squares in the carbon fiber plate but the gray squares of the carbon fiber before were like medium/dark gray on my old pairs and the new ones seem light like almost white? Either that or it could have initially came like that when I got them (can't remember) and just got dark/dirty over time?

Wasn't sure if it was mentioned. Has anyone seen the 2019 pairs? I saw one the other day and the carbon fiber color is lighter than my pairs in the past (2001, CDP). Not the black squares in the carbon fiber plate but the gray squares of the carbon fiber before were like medium/dark gray on my old pairs and the new ones seem light like almost white? Either that or it could have initially came like that when I got them (can't remember) and just got dark/dirty over time?
The OGs has white/black carbon fiber while all of the retros until this 2019 have had black/silver. They went back to the OG spec, which is way better imo.

Time to add to the collection. 😊
full
full

full

full

full

Just got my shipping notification a short bit ago. Probably coming Monday or Tuesday. I don't buy anywhere near as many shoes anymore (kinda had an epiphany and realized I can't keep going with what I was doing, so I am EXTREMELY selective on what I buy). Can't wait to see these!!

Glad all ya'll got your pairs. Got the notification on my watch and couldn't even bust out the phone to try since I was teaching right at that time. I'm sure these will be plentiful so i'll eventually grab em. Just would've been nice to cop an early pair

Back
Top Bottom