Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So no red tint. Oh well.

Not even a little bit...White edge on the patent leather makes a huge difference though...Definitely what’s been missing on all the previous retro’s...At least for me...

Medial side is perfect height. Slightly lower than the cords. I know this will vary but I hope most pairs look like this.

Yeah it’s much better all around on these...Seems like they play with it every year since the Space Jams but this year they got it perfect...At least on this pair...

Losing the sunlight now but a better pic in the natural light...Didn’t get a chance to snap more before I wore them though...

AADDEAD5-60FD-4B32-B3CF-A7920921E0CD.jpeg

Finally got shipping confirmation. Friday complete

Man, they must’ve sold quite a few early pairs this time.. I’m still waiting for ship. I don’t think I’ve ever waited this long for Nike tracking unless ordered over the weekend maybe.

Damn man. There is about a hundred diff pairs of these on ebay with GOT EM pics for stupid prices. Screw those guys.

Yeah that’s ridiculous...These are going to be all over the place...They just counting on people wanting them early and gouging on them...

Back
Top Bottom