Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

IMG_7381.jpg

Was about to bite into my lunch until I saw that notification and clicked on it right away - got the pending screen for maybe less than a minute and then checked out! Haven't really been keeping up with the thread or sneakers in general so this was a true surprise for me, feels good to hit on a shock drop for the first time, especially without the latest version of the SNKRS app. Now I don't have to worry about waking up early on the 14th and trying to compete with everyone. So glad to finally have a pair in my actual size, the last time I had a pair of these was in 2001 and they were a full size bigger than what I wore because that's all the store had left and I was that thirsty lmao, had me out here like:

yitkonuxy27vq5svvlyc.jpg

EP13-1.jpg
yea I remember doing that in hs :lol:

This made me think of the guy who posted his order number on the Jordan 1 SBs and someone canceled his order.
How could someone cancel my order which Is already out for delivery also how could u cancel an order with such small amount of information as an order number 😂 u would first have to find out which Nike I ordered from nike USA Nike E.U etc and also have my name also the delivery address the card or payment method used and more. Maybe If someone was able to cancel someone’s previous order with just a small amount of info I wouldn’t even stress because I’d take the complaint up with Nike and end up with a crazy discount and properly get the person who worked for Nike fired 😂 anyway they came this morning and I’m in love 😍🥵
351900C5-D678-44C5-89E4-8BD4FD714560.jpeg
DDE3ABFE-15E1-490E-BEF1-3E35C8BF0430.jpeg

How could someone cancel my order which Is already out for delivery also how could u cancel an order with such small amount of information as an order number 😂 u would first have to find out which Nike I ordered from nike USA Nike E.U etc and also have my name also the delivery address the card or payment method used and more. Maybe If someone was able to cancel someone’s previous order with just a small amount of info I wouldn’t even stress because I’d take the complaint up with Nike and end up with a crazy discount and properly get the person who worked for Nike fired 😂 anyway they came this morning and I’m in love 😍🥵

Don't how they did it. All I know is the guy posted it as soon as the transaction we went through and shortly after he posted saying someone canceled his order and he learned his lesson basically.

I don't know why I even try in the raffles anymore, as far as the TS AF1s go. I never hit those ones.

However, I believe this release will be similar to the Concords. The app will crash, there will be some bull****, but if you try hard for 20 minutes you'll get 1 pair or 2.

Back
Top Bottom