Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

only picture of Scottie Pippen I’ve seen rocking 11s.
C0FD5A2A-3668-49D5-B51B-105A474DD122.jpeg

this thread brings back memories! i was never a bulls fan growing up and i just recently bought my 1st pair of jordans probably a year ago when the blue and yellow laney 5s came out to match my son...

but i remember all those bulls teams and i remember the well off kids rocking the concords in basketball games in highschool...im looking forward to getting a pair of these...it just took 20 years, 2 kids, and the warriors finally winning something for me to get over jordans and enjoying this shoe!

Yeah, other teammates wore the XI's and XII's during those runs. Someone find the pic with Luc Longley with them on. Not a big deal imo, just seemed like those were an adopted team shoe for those runs.

Yeah, other teammates wore the XI's and XII's during those runs. Someone find the pic with Luc Longley with them on. Not a big deal imo, just seemed like those were an adopted team shoe for those runs.
Previous page or two.

surprised the 2012s are still going for so much on stockx. they're reselling for more than the 2019s right now.

2012s were reselling for over 400 a few months ago too.. I don't get it. people picking them up who don't care/don't know the differences? might think them being older makes them better? not sure

im wearing my 09 jams right now, they don't have the white goober line like the 16s...kick rocks

same thing with the new "breds" ****

:lol: @ ol' boy up there just randomly coming in to vent because every Jordan XI made from '07 through 2015 were dog ****.

It happens each year...once the shoes drops with the higher cut, they let the shots fly on the old release. They did it with the SJ's, last year with the Concords, and now this year with the Breds. I mean I get it but dang you didn't get all this hate out the last couple of years lol.

Back
Top Bottom