Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Got my wife the women’s 11sthat released yesterday. Need to get these for me and decide if my 3 boys are going to get them lol.

You know what, I said I wasn't gonna get these buy I just might. And if I were to get them then I would have to get them off StockX.
This is coming off like an advertisement. 😆

Concords throughout 2019 could’ve been had for almost retail. Why would these be any different.

Stockx is trash.

Dont pay resell yall, just wait for the heat to cool after RD if somehow the moons and stars align and you don’t end up with a pair of these. 2 million is massive.

Loving how things are shaping up with these. Reminds me of how plentiful they were in '01. I remember working at NTNY and they even came around with a list to get the size of every employee for a guaranteed pair for those who wanted them. I copped a pair at discount, and then later on got a second pair. There were even scattered pairs in January, even though they may have been stashed lol, but nonetheless wasn't a hassle then. I really hope it's the case this time around, and it looks like it. I'm glad JB is getting wise to take the "exclusivity" off of the OG cws and making them easier to get. Keep that tag to the overpriced collabs and junk they're churning out.

Even if you somehow strikeout online I believe there’s gonna be a ton of leftover pairs at the footstores

Loving how things are shaping up with these. Reminds me of how plentiful they were in '01. I remember working at NTNY and they even came around with a list to get the size of every employee for a guaranteed pair for those who wanted them. I copped a pair at discount, and then later on got a second pair. There were even scattered pairs in January, even though they may have been stashed lol, but nonetheless wasn't a hassle then. I really hope it's the case this time around, and it looks like it. I'm glad JB is getting wise to take the "exclusivity" off of the OG cws and making them easier to get. Keep that tag to the overpriced collabs and junk they're churning out.
Yea I remember Niketown NY had plenty of pairs in 01. I wasnt supposed to get a pair because I of my bad report card but my mom still took me down there around 2pm and they still had a bunch. Good Times!

Even if you somehow strikeout online I believe there’s gonna be a ton of leftover pairs at the footstores

every year on every 11 release they sell out at every instore in major cities, resellers grab by the bulk because they can easily make at least $30 profit on each pair

online you have a better chance due to restocks

will prolly see these instore few months after at grand openings, surprise restocks, etc

I might just do what I did for the concords last year, and grab them off a euro site the night before. Sure, it cost an extra $20 and took a little longer to get here. But it sure was nice being done with it and sleeping in on Saturday.

What i meant was probably gonna be alot of unclaimed pairs from the footapps
People usually confirm on the footapps then if they hit online usually don't pickup
But i'm sure there will probably be long lines for unclaimed pairs

every year on every 11 release they sell out at every instore in major cities, resellers grab by the bulk because they can easily make at least $30 profit on each pair

online you have a better chance due to restocks

will prolly see these instore few months after at grand openings, surprise restocks, etc
Straight up. Resell game doesn’t stop because the market is flooded. If it’s a popular shoe, they’ll still dry out the local shops just to make a quick $20-30. If they can make anything off it, they’ll do it.

what irritates me right now is seeing douchebags on offerup spiking the prices to $300+ on these... come on bro

My local DTLR is doing the toy for tot thing today Which is a great cause I just left there in they didn’t have any grade school sizes in yet I was looking to get my wife a pair I brought the toy and everything I wonder when the GS shipment will be in 🤔

My local DTLR is doing the toy for tot thing today Which is a great cause I just left there in they didn’t have any grade school sizes in yet I was looking to get my wife a pair I brought the toy and everything I wonder when the GS shipment will be in 🤔
Which dtlr

I was almost "that guy" last year not to get my pair of Concords. Had to work that day and was pretty confident I would be able to go to the mall after work around 4 pm and get a pair with ease. Finish ln? No.
Foot locker? No. The store manager literally tried to resell me one of his pairs for 3 bills. If it hadnt been for my wife, I would have been left out that day. She was able to get my pair. I should not have thought they were gonna be THAT easy. I got lucky. I have to work on this release also. Wont make the same mistake twice.

I have some GOAT credit to blow, might pull the trigger on a pair there and cop my other 2 pair on rd as originally Planned. I have about 180 I can put towards a GOAT Pair.

I was almost "that guy" last year not to get my pair of Concords. Had to work that day and was pretty confident I would be able to go to the mall after work around 4 pm and get a pair with ease. Finish ln? No.
Foot locker? No. The store manager literally tried to resell me one of his pairs for 3 bills. If it hadnt been for my wife, I would have been left out that day. She was able to get my pair. I should not have thought they were gonna be THAT easy. I got lucky. I have to work on this release also. Wont make the same mistake twice.

You shoulda squared up with that goofy *** manager

Back
Top Bottom