Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

who said rewards aren't allowed? Thought that applied to limited/QS

just got a $20 yesterday SMH
Never can use rewards on Holiday 11s at ftl, fta, champs, may b able to use at finishline?? Holiday 11s always labeled QS

You shoulda squared up with that goofy *** manager
lol. I told him retail only. Could have maybe had his job. We walked out and she was able to buy off Eastbay with no problem. Wife was more pissed than I was. Around this time of year, lots of those guys chests get bigger. :lol:

What's more 1996 than Death Row Records and black and red Jordan 11's?
20191201_160726.jpg

I think there will be another shock drop tommorow, watch.....Cyber Monday and 2 weeks from release, seems likely.

ill probably offload my black royal 1’s for a pair of these

not worried about stock. concord xi were plenty instore

Anyone know if finish line is doing the random online drawing they did last year? It fell under the radar in my area for the concords and worked out well for me.

Anyone know if finish line is doing the random online drawing they did last year? It fell under the radar in my area for the concords and worked out well for me.

I hit at Finishline last year but if I do this year I probably will go with a foot store to buy them instead..building up a foot app account >

No raffle from finishline? I thought they did their raffles the Monday b4 the week of release?? If they do FCFS it will b definitely madness in my area!!

Yea thought they did raffles a the Monday b4 tho? They dnt do raffles the week of release... or at least that wt I thought?
Monday of the week if I recall. I never win those damn raffles in my area. Even when I was living in the city. I’ll try this release since these are mass produced

Ever since the day before Thanksgiving my town been buried under snow...not clearing up anytime soon. Hopefully by the time these release it will clear up:lol:

Back
Top Bottom