Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I disagree

I hate when people are overly negative for something that's a hobby and JB doesn't owe us anything. We have a choice, simply don't buy.

Anything you do as a hobby you should enjoy. If you don't, you need to find something else.

And I'm not watching videos of people complaining, nitpicking and criticizing.

That’s the point. I don’t buy when it’s not right. And it’s something I’m into so I want it to be right. We as consumers have held the brand up. So yeah they owe us a decent product.

It's easy. Especially with stuff I'm going to see everyone and their mother in the literal sense wearing. I'd rather spend that money on clothes.
Yea, because they stop making clothes the same day YOU buy them, lol.

You never truly like a shoe til you buy them even when everyone else will have them on............Basing a non purchase on the fact that others will have them makes you sound like you think you`re better than everyone else. IJS

That’s the point. I don’t buy when it’s not right. And it’s something I’m into so I want it to be right. We as consumers have held the brand up. So yeah they owe us a decent product.

They don't owe us a decent product.

If you don't like Pizza Hut, would you say they owe us decent pizza? No, you just don't buy pizza from them and get it from somewhere else.

If you don't like Pizza Hut, would you say they owe us decent pizza? No, you just don't buy pizza from them and get it from somewhere else.

So you purchased all those low cut 11s and boxy 4s?

If only it were that simple.

The taste of Pizza is subjective, some people will like how Pizza Hut tastes, others won't. Most pizza places however, charge a pretty similar ballpark price, taste aside.

The quality of Jordans is OBJECTIVE, and at 200 bucks a pop, yes NIKE absolutely does have an obligation to deliver a quality product.

Nike gonna want to give me exclusive access on some bull **** later like those zoom air beetle borg 1s or something.
1575487215657.gif

I dont see how people havent known they had early access. Its been sitting on my SNKRS screen since sometime yesterday when i randomly went to the app to check a release date...........

never tried to get two pairs off snkrs before, will the app allow me to do it even if it's different sizes?

or do i need another login?

Back
Top Bottom