Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

tenor.gif
yup just like grizz 😂
just replace et face with the black red xi box

Last edited:
FTL (and the two brands underneath it) are funny. They do a great job at brainwashing the majority of workers that work there. I did a good amount of time with them and I don’t miss it. Not even the discount was worth nonsense. And like a good manager that I had said “if these _______ don’t want to play ball, I got 500 apps on deck to replace them”.

My dad got these for me on release day in '96. Definitely my favorite Air Jordan of all time. When the Taxi XII came out, my dad brought them to school on release day and had them delivered to me in class. I took off my bred XIs, put on the taxi XIIs and put the XIs in the garbage can as my feet had out grown them and I'd just been waiting for the XIIs to come out.

Every boy in my class rushed to the garbage can to fight over my beat up XIs while the teacher yelled at everyone.

I'm not big into retros and have never owned a retro of the bred XI, only the original. But I'm gonna try to get a pair in the morning on the SNKRs app. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
It’s corny when they act like that. I won’t disparage retail workers. But clown managers like that are retail warriors. Doing all that childish crap for a company who views them as easily expendable.

I bought some Lebron 17’s recently started footlocker. Found them cheaper elsewhere, took the ftl pair back. Bozo manager tried to lie and say it was no refunds. I asked him to read out loud what the policy on the receipt says. He tried copping attitude. Did the return, but tried getting cute saying it was a one time exception. I told him he doesn’t make the rules. He’s just a manager for the company. The company makes the policy and its his job to follow company policy. I asked him what his district manager would think if he knew managers were making up return policies to avoid returns so it wouldn’t mess their numbers up. He got quiet after that. It’s just unnecessary. Like damn. Just honor the policy your corporate higher ups put into place and stop being difficult for no reason.

I complained to corporate and got a gift card out of it. But it’s just so unnecessary to begin with.

Had a footlocker mgr., tell me they banned returns several years ago with a receipt.

Hibbett's done yet? Or do they come out in waves?

Back
Top Bottom