Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If I come across anymore links, I'll keep contributing to the thread.

NT came through for me so I'm always willing to return the love.

What size are you looking for, bro?

-Drew

I appreciate it but at this point I think I’m g2g.
Glad NT fam is doing some late nite eating

The Sivas link bro. It was basically just a few bucks under for me.
https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/jordan-air-11-retro-378037-061

-Drew

Thanks for the link drew drew !!! I copped that size 47 (12.5) off of Sivas. Hopefully, I get a shipping confirmation soon. I never copped from them. It came to $250 tho. Damn this sneaker **** is getting steep. Anyways, due to bills I can only cop one pair right now. Hopefully, I'm able to cop a second pair VERY soon. I need at least 3 pairs altogether. Good luck NT, in the AM!!! I hope we ALL eat!!!

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

These are sitting where I am at. Sizes US 9.5 to 16 still available. Got me one.

Should I double up at retail?

Personal pair.

Did anyone get charged right away after ordering on SVD? I got a confirmation number but I haven’t been charged. When I check my account on the SVD site, it’s not showing any orders.

Did anyone get charged right away after ordering on SVD? I got a confirmation number but I haven’t been charged. When I check my account on the SVD site, it’s not showing any orders.
I paid with paypal and it said I wouldn't be charged until it's shipped. Idk if that's just how they do their business.

Thanks fellas. I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience. I took a screenshot of the confirmation in case I need to contact SVD about the order. Trying to secure that second pair.

I used PP and I got a confirmation email from SVD, along with my order showing up on my account. Hope yours is confirmed.

I got the exact same from SVD. A confirmation, email, and it's showing up my account. Hopefully mine when through, and there's NO funny ish. I'm pretty sure it did, tho. I just get paranoid sometimes, with hyped releases like these.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom