Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Bruvs this was such a dam hassle. I really thought this would be the easiest cop of the year, far from it. After last night apps **** show. Took me like a half hour of pending to grab on snkrs which I was finally able to after trying all the other links. The hype on these is crazier than ever smh

B4776282-1044-4F9D-A481-CF38B9666E3C.png

Welp I’m stuck with. 10.5 I don’t need for someone else after they grabbed theirs. Gonna send em back to Nike at this point.

Just wanna say thanks for everything NT. Y'all in here dropping FTL codes all week for my lazy ***.

A lot of us were broke and dumb 7 years ago. I know I was. Tryna make rent by selling off our grails. It's really nice to see people change for the better after all this time. I hope if you were in that situation that you get your pair today. Eat my dudes.

I said people like concords more...turns out that was a lie. I was dead wrong. Got a SNKRS pair as a backup.Still going to pickup my in store pairs.

Good thing we bought them to wear them.

Fam what are you taking about? I was referencing the guy who said he’s out of luck and has to pay reseller prices. I copped mine to wear and one for my girl. I’m not reselling anything

I literally just made a post about us having matching sneakers :lol:

They gone then. It was a fsr when I posted it 20 minutes ago.
yeah I went on Nike direct since I was pending for the longest time at first and there was a FSR like you mentioned. didn’t get switched to purchased immediately but I eventually got em

man every year same thing. They need to fix these carts. Footsites are a joke.
It's because there are a million little pudgy kids without jobs and just a bot buying up 100s of pairs each and still getting by. We've seen them in action...I'm not going to knock their hustle but they are out there...

Back
Top Bottom