Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I can't lie. I wear J's to the movies and out to dinners in Death metal and black metal band shirts with my viking beard haha. It's not a fashion, it's a passion to me. I love sneakers because I love the game of basketball...and I LOVED Mike...
Real talk. Same. Even managed to see him play twice live. Had to travel once. He came to Nola in 03.

If eastbay is going smooth don't wait because that means stock will run soon. Bot and normal traffic has ended.

:nthat:

1A5EEAB4-6F08-4196-8C17-8413BE056021.jpeg

Lemme tell you something...I wrestled with Eastbay on the desktop for over an hour. Saw your post and tried again via mobile.

Walked in and out like a crack house.

HOW!?

Either way, thanks my guy.

I like the way you think. And you're right. Dreaming is fine but damn you gotta have a backup plan. Dudes wearing off whites with walmart sweatpants. Seriously?
I regularly wear $2k shoes and a $12 polo tshirt. I like shoes, don't really care about clothes that much.

How long does confirm email take for eastbay again? I remember it taking forever the last time I used them. (Before the SNKRS app launched LMAO)

If you get an order # after placing in the cart and checking out on Eastbay, does that mean you cooked? No emails yet.

Haven’t copped off them in a minute. Been awhile since I struck out on SNKRS.

jesus, lmao, 5 min timer and footaction app never worked :lol:

the site worked though, but it kept giving errors. Refresh if you get errors and open the cart page in a new window. I used mobile and incognito.

Finally almost an hr later submitted my 11.5 order on fta.

Back
Top Bottom