Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

1st pair of bred 11s. Very clean n fresh. I’m surprised we haven’t seen a ball/yellow, or other colors in the bred and concord color scheme. Very satisfied to say the least.

love them
38E4D1BB-F994-496B-81D9-7CE4F3529867.jpeg

Believe it or not, purchasing was the easy part. UPS and their shady employees and temps around this time of year in my area is what I have to worry about, even if you have them sent to a locker/UPS store.

It still shocks me that OG OG 11's have been so easy to grab in the last few years. Last year with the Concords I strolled onto ShoePalace a half hour or so into the release and grabbed my size 13 with no issues. This morning I opened SNKRS at 9:45, waited till 10, quickly selected my size and was on pending for like 15 minutes before it changed to "Purchased". If I can just get a double on these soon I'll be completely done with OG 11's unless Columbia's manage to pull me back in.

Happy to not give a **** next year. Nike hit me in the head back to back. Had me out in these holiday streets 2 years in a row.

Standing in line for 80 minutes. People walking past offering up pairs for retail cuz they "just wanted the points". Folks ready to fight over who got a ticket and who doesn't.
lol at folk just wanting the points. I respect them at least they weren’t taxing. I lucked up this year with SNKRS so I avoided the streets. I was out in the streets last year for the concords. I’m heading into retirement until the cool grays come byke.

Today was almost a Sadderday, but I prevailed. 1 international, 1 domestic order. Cant believe the amount of traffic and site issues for a popular general release. Apparently many pairs were made but high demand possibly. I hope those that really wanted these playoff 11s got them or will catch a restock or get a pair close to retail.

Seriously I don't know when these sites gonna find a solution to managing the internet traffic and access denied issues and unnecessary splash pages. Whole site gets exploited. Bots cartjacking manual. 404s, timeouts, etc.

Looking forward to my fta and sivas.

11142019181642.jpg
11142019181244.jpg

Ok...that’s pair #3 on Shoe Palace. That completes my quintupleup objective. I’ll let y’all know if I get canceled :lol:
but I didn’t see any thing saying 1 per customer.

Back
Top Bottom