Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I wore my breds and compared them to the recent Space Jams and Win Like 82's. I like the fit much better on the breds. All are the same size and run the same length but the Space Jams and Win Like 82's are way sloppier in fit overall. The breds seem to lack a little in quality compared to my other two pairs but love them the same. Probably going to hoop in mine today!

Wearing '01's this morning to drop my son to basketball practice...
20191221_080848.jpg

Hey guys Excuse my ignorance but I got my pair from eBay just curious about this sticker. Looked it up says it’s a anti mold sticker or something. Seller says they cake from Nike. Shoes look good to me.
A47EA789-95CD-44EC-87ED-D7457E747D89.jpeg
we have these at the FTL i'm working at too. Manager says it's to track inventory and prevent fraudulent returns and what not. pretty much so that they are able to tell if a pair was bought from the store or not

Yea which is why I don’t think it’s a big deal if I blacked out mine, although I thought it was funny when ppl added white lines to the BC 4’s. But I get it tho. Coo to **** talk a lil and debate. I come in here to see the flames sometimes lol
smh ya'll crazy, the white lining on the patent leather is true to the OG breds

Fasho. Props to JB for paying attention to detail and keeping this release OG as possible. Im more in tune with the 2001 release with the line blacked out. Easy edit for me and like the shoe a whole lot better.

I don’t like the boat shoe they’ve been doing the last few years. Don’t care if it’s OG or not. The more sleek patent leather is way better

D3A5E456-DA7B-4D23-ABA0-EA559744583B.jpeg

I can live with the nipples, but the soft midsole angle...ugh! That used to be the sure fire way to differentiate Authentics from Variants early 2000’s! Even the fakes started to get that right. Unfortunately, can’t return them though!

Did the 2012 release have the dimples/nipples/bumps on the side? And did the Retro 11 Concord have them as well from 2018?

Back
Top Bottom