Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Messing around. No filter.
51CF6AC1-723C-4E7B-8CED-7F40A3ED0126.jpeg

A little filter
E1C8A5AD-90A4-433A-940F-33F003FB8916.jpeg

I love this pic because the shoes on the right are showcasing what these retros were about for me.. NIKE AIR on the Infra’s and forward facing jump man / high PL on the 11’s. :pimp:
Gotta get my 6s before the price gets too high

is sivas gonna ship

I think it’s time to get your money back from sivas
Seriously how long are they gonna make folks wait

To still be waiting on shipping for these from last month is wild.

maybe. but dec 14th though

Yeah y'all. I agree 1000%. I'm SOOOO pissed at myself, for even ****** with that site. I knew grabbin' a 12.5 with ease, was too good to be true.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Tomorrow, it'll be 4 weeks since they dropped. I don't want to, but I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, and give them ONE more week. If they're not shipped by Monday, January 13th... I'm gonna say **** it, and ask for a refund. I've NEVER had anything like this happen to me, and hopefully it doesn't happen ever again. To any us, for that matter.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Yeah y'all. I agree 1000%. I'm SOOOO pissed at myself, for even ****** with that site. I knew grabbin' a 12.5 with ease, was too good to be true.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Tomorrow, it'll be 4 weeks since they dropped. I don't want to, but I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, and give them ONE more week. If they're not shipped by Monday, January 13th... I'm gonna say **** it, and ask for a refund. I've NEVER had anything like this happen to me, and hopefully it doesn't happen ever again. To any us, for that matter.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Strange man. I bought several pairs of the Win Like 82s back in the day and got every one of them. Those sat over there and I kept ordering them one by one. I think they were size 12s. They are legit but something must be going on. Hate that they aren’t giving you an answer.

Strange man. I bought several pairs of the Win Like 82s back in the day and got every one of them. Those sat over there and I kept ordering them one by one. I think they were size 12s. They are legit but something must be going on. Hate that they aren’t giving you an answer.
Yeah I messaged them last week and they said they will likely ship by end of the week or beginning of next. It is the end of the next week. I already have 1 pair but was not going to break them out until the 2nd pair shipped. Idk why they won't just say why. It's ridiculous. I don't mind waiting a bit if that's what it takes but this is so fishy it feels like they are actually never going to send them out. They screwed up somewhere and don't want to say it. I'll give them one more week as well. Sad.

I got lucky. On stockx I put up a bid for $230 and a seller accepted it almost immediately. Must have been hurting for dough and/or wanted to have money for the playoffs. This was about 6 weeks ago. Be on the lookout for those low bids.
Steal. They're going for $260 in my size

Sivas is trash
I never won any of their raffles
Now with the new policy i never will
Guess i'm deleting sivas,sns,and end apps
Damn shame
doesn't SNS have a location in the states?
Are there any current eBay codes? PAIREDUP and NEWKICKS are both expired.
not to my knowledge

not sure if it's a targeted offer but there's a promotion where if you buy two pairs of shoes (men or womens athletic) you get a $200 off coupon for a third pair

I got my restock pair from SNKRS today, size 9.5. It came in a large sneaker box with the size 9.5 label on it. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom