Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Best 3 silhouettes in order for me:

Jordan 11
Jordan 6
Jordan 3

11’s are iconic. Concords and Breds are GOAT sneakers period.

6’s from a design perspective are absolutely incredible. The way they shape your foot, the inspiration, the use of Infrared on the flagship colorway.

The 3’s were where Jordan’s first became a unique shoe line to me. The elephant print design is so unique and something that if someone explained to you, you’d probably doubt it’d work. But seeing it on the BC 3’s and WC 3’s.. it’s just poetry in a shoe.
Damn our top 3 is almost the same except I'll have the Xiis instead of Xis.... Great taste

Best 3 silhouettes in order for me:

Jordan 11
Jordan 6
Jordan 3

11’s are iconic. Concords and Breds are GOAT sneakers period.

6’s from a design perspective are absolutely incredible. The way they shape your foot, the inspiration, the use of Infrared on the flagship colorway.

The 3’s were where Jordan’s first became a unique shoe line to me. The elephant print design is so unique and something that if someone explained to you, you’d probably doubt it’d work. But seeing it on the BC 3’s and WC 3’s.. it’s just poetry in a shoe.
Yea that’s probably my top 3 as well. After that it gets pretty hard though. Not sure how I would rank the 4’s, 5’s, 7’s, 12’s, and 13’s.

HARD as ****, not to have these at least in your top 5...

ALL-TIME.

Like I said before, the 96's are just PERFECTION.

40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg
46.jpg
47.jpg
48.jpg

I'm assuming the 2019's, are BASED off the Taiwan 96's...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

It's been talked about a few times.. I think this thread had a few pages about it. Some said it's there, some said its time. My only gripe with 2019's is how inconsistent they were. 1 of my pairs almost looks like an 01 release and the other is better but STILL nothing like how Concords and CG's came out.

They all have inconsistencies though.

I only got 1 pear but haven’t even worn em yet. Compared to my pack pair they are really close. Not sure why that release was so slept on.

We talking DMP VI retro from 2020? Not a chance in hell those were slept on lol. The hood LOVED those and folks that wanted them finally copped. I think they made a lot and there were restocks etc but that was JUST before the reselling thing took off.

But ANYTIME I was outside during the height of the pandemic .. that was the shoe everyone wore. :lol: ..maybe your area was different?

We talking DMP VI retro from 2020? Not a chance in hell those were slept on lol. The hood LOVED those and folks that wanted them finally copped. I think they made a lot and there were restocks etc but that was JUST before the reselling thing took off.

But ANYTIME I was outside during the height of the pandemic .. that was the shoe everyone wore. :lol: ..maybe your area was different?
Maybe which id find interesting. I remember the restocks and retail price point months after release. They were mad easy to come by. But I never really saw more than a person or two wearing them, since they released lol

When talking about the GOAT jordan, I agree it's literally impossible to pick only 1. At the very bare minimum, you HAVE to at least go with top 5 and even that is a very tough task. For me, and this is in no particular order, these are my top 5...

White cement 3
BC3
White cement 4
Bred 4
Concord

If I round out the next 5 for my top 10, and these can also be interchangeable, it goes like this ...

Bred 1
Black/Infrared 6
Bordeaux 7
Charcoal 9
Bred 11

Those are THE 10 best jordans and colorways ever created imo. Keep in mind I love everything 1-23. I don't stop at 14.

If I can only choose 1 colorway from 1-14, it goes like this...

Bred 1
Chi 2 low
BC3
Bred 4
Fire red 5 (silver tongue)
Black/infra 6
Bordeaux 7
Aqua 8
Charcoal 9
Steel 10
Concord 11
Taxi 12
Bred 13
Last shot 14

HARD as ****, not to have these at least in your top 5...

ALL-TIME.

Like I said before, the 96's are just PERFECTION.

40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg
46.jpg
47.jpg
48.jpg

I'm assuming the 2019's, are BASED off the Taiwan 96's...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Bred 1
Chi 2 low
BC3
Bred 4
Black/infra 6
Bordeaux 7
Aqua 8
Charcoal 9
Steel 10
Concord 11
Taxi 12
Bred 13
Last shot 14
Nice list, it’s pretty close to mine really.

1’s - Black reds
2 - none I don’t like this model at all
3 - bc
4 - bc
5 - FR black tongues (silver tongue is 1b)
6 - black infareds
7 - playoffs
8 - Aquas
9 - Charcoals
10 - Chicagos
11 - Playoffs (Concords are basically 1b though)
12 - white reds
13 - black reds
14 - black reds

Last edited:

Bred 1
Chi 2 low
BC3
Bred 4
Black/infra 6
Bordeaux 7
Aqua 8
Charcoal 9
Steel 10
Concord 11
Taxi 12
Bred 13
Last shot 14
University Blue/Hyper Royal i
ii = Trash
UNC iii
Fire Red IVs
Fire Red Vs(Black tongue:
Infrared Xi
Viis = none
Viiis = none
University Gold iXs
I'm back Xs
Bred Xis
Taxi Xiis
Flint Xiis
Candy cane XiVs

LSXkJiR.png

Maybe which id find interesting. I remember the restocks and retail price point months after release. They were mad easy to come by. But I never really saw more than a person or two wearing them, since they released lol
They were sitting on some of the sites for a bit. They were definitely easy to come by. They came out kinda during the height of all the pandemic uncertainty. They were before Flint 13s. That's when everything became so hard to get. The FR 5s were easy to get too.

Back
Top Bottom