Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Red tint on the mesh probably isn't happening. It was already proven that it was just an unintentional addition to the shoe that the Taiwan (or China?) produced pairs had. Since it wasn't intended I don't see JB bringing it back on these, and if they did, there's the chance that they could potentially overdo it as some have said. Tint would be great but either way I'm still in for 2 pairs.

Let’s flow some pics to pass the time...

How’s about Phil rocking these during practice between games of the ‘98 Finals...

184C0BB8-7625-4744-838F-A79274B68E42.jpeg
4E27396E-906A-4CA7-A647-A098B1818919.jpeg
772A75D3-D5B4-4341-A84D-4BDE0971E812.jpeg
FF0EA810-1A04-491F-BBDF-B41E48728E82.jpeg

**Don't miss Mike’s XIII Low PE’s either**

Do some of you all remember waiting to see MJ in these. Game 2 first round of the playoffs on NBC against Miami. You know, the game he hurt himself and had back spasms. I do, and the feel for these have never changed one bit. I have a pair of the original version. But this will be my first retro of this colorway due to my pickyness of what they have given us since the 01 release. Which I wish I had. Does anyone remember wanting these soooooooo bad? I used to draw pictures of them just to feel like I was close to getting them. Kept the SI mags, newspaper clippings. Do you all remember how much you wanted these? Yeah, I am hyping the **** out of these. Because they are deserving of that. Yeah, they are..
While people clam to the hype ****, I look at this release as the shoe that created it. They can make 2 or 3 million for all I care. Its still better than ANY colab or LIMITED release out there. Everyone in my town could rock these and it wouldnt matter. This shoe is the greatest J of all time.

Do some of you all remember waiting to see MJ in these. Game 2 first round of the playoffs on NBC against Miami. You know, the game he hurt himself and had back spasms. I do, and the feel for these have never changed one bit. I have a pair of the original version. But this will be my first retro of this colorway due to my pickyness of what they have given us since the 01 release. Which I wish I had. Does anyone remember wanting these soooooooo bad? I used to draw pictures of them just to feel like I was close to getting them. Kept the SI mags, newspaper clippings. Do you all remember how much you wanted these? Yeah, I am hyping the **** out of these. Because they are deserving of that. Yeah, they are..
While people clam to the hype ****, I look at this release as the shoe that created it. They can make 2 or 3 million for all I care. Its still better than ANY colab or LIMITED release out there. Everyone in my town could rock these and it wouldnt matter. This shoe is the greatest J of all time.

This was really the first Jordan to sell out, long before the retro craze began. Never had I wanted a shoe so bad. Even when the Concords came out in Fall 1995 I was wondering what the 11 would look like in a blk red colorway. I would get my wish just a few months later. I was in my senior year of high school and wore these to the ground. Was playing All Eyez On Me in my Walkman (remember those? Lol) with these on my feet in class.

You couldn’t have expressed it any better; this is the exact feelings I have about this sneaker. I am not worried about seeing everyone with it because for a majority it is just a let me rock the latest Jordan release, but for people like us it has a value and significant meaning. I am hoping for a three pair pick up on these. Let’s see how the sneaker gods/apps bless me.

All the collabs are limited trash. These are without a doubt in the mix for top AJ of all time...with the concords and space jams. I don't care what order, the 3 of then are 1a, 1b, and 1c. Cant wait to grab 3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom