Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_20181107_175808.jpg
For sure..

I remember those! Classics just brang back some memories
I knew someone had to remember these I remember they only gave you one though .I got the Daffy Duck one I remember trying to find a way to see the movie again just so I could get more of them but my mom wasn’t about to sit through a whole movie twice or more just for toys I was devastated :lol:

I knew someone had to remember these I remember they only gave you one though .I got the Daffy Duck one I remember trying to find a way to see the movie again just so I could get more of them but my mom wasn’t about to sit through a whole movie twice or more just for toys I was devastated :lol:
Lol wait weren’t they McDonald’s happy meal toys. I’ve coulda sworn they were

Just sold my remaining pair of DS 2011s on StockX. Not sure why people are still paying a premium for them, but I'll gladly take it ahead of next month's release.
remember selling mine for almost $600 about 2 years ago :lol:

I hated the decision at first but im kinda glad

remember selling mine for almost $600 about 2 years ago :lol:

I hated the decision at first but im kinda glad

Yeah, I should have sold this pair back then when prices were even nuttier, or even a year ago. But whatever, still a nice little profit on a shoe that has just been hidden away in my dark closet for seven years. I'm generally interested in why people are still paying in the $400-range for them. Is it people who have now decided they actually like the low PL and overall slimmer build better than the new 11s? Is it just collectors or completionist-types who feel a need to have a pair of 2011s just for posterity? Rhetorical questions.

Yeah, I should have sold this pair back then when prices were even nuttier, or even a year ago. But whatever, still a nice little profit on a shoe that has just been hidden away in my dark closet for seven years. I'm generally interested in why people are still paying in the $400-range for them. Is it people who have now decided they actually like the low PL and overall slimmer build better than the new 11s? Is it just collectors or completionist-types who feel a need to have a pair of 2011s just for posterity? Rhetorical questions.
I keep mine around simply for the collection purpose. But I certainly wouldnt pay anything above the retail though if I didnt.

Just scored a DS 1995 OG Concord 11 off goat for $330. Patience is a virtue. I
Just sold my remaining pair of DS 2011s on StockX. Not sure why people are still paying a premium for them, but I'll gladly take it ahead of next month's release.

Yup. Same here. I sold all 4 pairs of mine recently to grab a few pairs of theee instead. Nice trade off IMO.

Just scored a DS 1995 OG Concord 11 off goat for $330. Patience is a virtue. I

Yup. Same here. I sold all 4 pairs of mine recently to grab a few pairs of theee instead. Nice trade off IMO.
That awesome. Congrats, bring them pics.

Back
Top Bottom