Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_20181107_175808.jpg
For sure..

Your memorabilia is impressive bro lol. :nthat:

Your memorabilia is impressive bro lol. :nthat:
Thank you. This stuff means a lot to me. The Space Jam toys are from my younger brother who is 28. He had those when he was a kid. I got them from him when he wanted to get rid of things lol. He still is an MJ fan but prefers Kobe. The first time I watched Space Jam was with him. Still have the VHS lol. He was 6, I was 16. And a lot of his toys he gave to me, when he grew out of all of it. He still comes to the house and scans my room full of Js though. Its fun. They tie to my brother just as much as they tie to MJ and that period of time.

Trying to decide between these and SJ’s

I only get one colorway of each model, it’s down to those two

You all think these would be still easy to get without the VIP platinum in Footlocker? Don't feel like dropping $240 right now to become a platinum VIP.

You all think these would be still easy to get without the VIP platinum in Footlocker? Don't feel like dropping $240 right now to become a platinum VIP.
its a GR, everyone should be hitting

I think you'll be good and def will be pairs to pick up after

just IMO

These should be fairly easy to cop, I don’t know how people strike out on XI’s honestly.

Sold my 2011's like before the SJ release.. once I saw we got the right PL back I offed everything pre-2016. Working on letting go of my Columbia's which are actually decent to get the Columbia IV's.

What are your resell predictions for the first week or two? Don’t think I’ll miss, but if I do, I’d hope to not have to pay that much over retail

These will sell out in 2 days in all sizes

LeBron will wear these before a game.
Then Ralph Lauren will wear them to an event.

:lol: ^^

I think it will be just like the SJ's.. they wont be selling for much after (50 bucks extra if that) and within 2 weeks they will be trying to give them away on SX and Goat.

Back
Top Bottom