Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm just being an pest calling the three footstores to know how many pairs they have. You wouldn't believe the ish they saying. smh

tenor.gif

shiekh aint even say when they gonna reveal winners for their online raffle

what kind of alternate universe do they live in?

For anyone who copped off the early drop. Do these fit tts or or similar to space jams? Space jams were half size big
I would like to know this to. TTS is a common answer. Some models been inconsistent. Royal13s felt big while black toes felt more snug. We’ll find out soon. I plan on doubling up on these and another pair of SJ. Would like to turn these into my own special box set with #45 Xs and jersey.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned. Snkrs app has a feature where you can see how they look on a shelf or floor in your place. That’s cool, so many different technology features I haven’t checked out on my phone.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned. Snkrs app has a feature where you can see how they look on a shelf or floor in your place. That’s cool, so many different technology features I haven’t checked out on my phone.

I just checked it out. Cool iOS feature.

Champs app is buggy AF. won't let me link my VIP number, doesn't align with my champs.com account.
called the 800 number, 15 minute wait LOL.
already got the W at FNL and have 9 min headstarts at FTA & FTL.

I'm tossing Champs a fat L

I remember winning SJ's in 11.5 off the Foot Apps with only a 6 minute head start in 2016.
I think if you choose the HOH stores, you will have a good chance of hitting even without a high head start..

This year, i went with the stores near me, with 10 minutes, so if I don't hit, it's all good.

PO

Got the call for my 10.5 last night from FTL, one secured pair is all I need for myself. Still need to lock down pairs for my wife and two little ones, then I'm golden! Figured I'd share my story while I'm here.

Longtime fan of the Concords, for me the GOAT shoe, period. Grew up in the era of 90s basketball and while everyone remembers Nick Anderson picking Mike's pocket/that turnover to end game one of the Eastern Conference semis, who else remembers Jurassic Park? As in NBC obviously paid a mint for the broadcast premiere rights so when the game ran over its allotted time and ended we got no post-game, no interviews, no recap, nothing. Straight game over then jump to the opening of JP. But I digress.
I see the flack the 2011s are receiving now and I get it. The PL cut/quality/everything shows just how little JB cared and they deserve all this bashing. But nobody thought about that then and on rd in Dec 2011 I came home with nine pairs. Just found my old low-res pic:
45466608674_773459626b_o.jpg

How? Most Canadian Footlockers (including mine) use to have a "pre-order" system in place. You find out when pre-orders start, then go in and "pre-pay" the price of the shoes on a gift card and they mark you down for your allocated pair(s). Then come release day you stroll in knowing pairs are secured, check you off, pay with the preloaded gift card, walk out. FL even had a dude help me carry them all to my car that day, we wished each other a Merry Christmas and went about our ways, good vibes all around. I ain't a reseller though.

45466608684_db1f65c376_o.jpg

Yes I'm "that NTer".

If that pic looked familiar then it's probably because Sneaker News straight stole it and put it in their History of the Concord XI video without asking my/my photographers' permission.
As for that 9 pairs: 2 for me, 4 for my boys, 1 for the ring boy, 1 for my (at the time future) wife, and one baby size.

46206962261_85d4cc5231_o.jpg

Ah yes, Future Wife. At the time of the 2011 Concord release we'd only been dating ~5 months but I knew she was The One (still is). Proposed about 3 months later, as we were plannig the wedding told her about the Concords and she thought I was straight crazy (aren't we all?). Married in 2013, have two beautiful sons now and could not be happier. Even wore the Concords to the hospital both times my sons were born (best believe I had them set out lol, luckily both arrived right on their due date).

Little man #1 (two years ago)
46206960561_74e1448352_o.jpg

Little man #2 (from April this year)
46206958921_6f9f577939_o.jpg

Sold off my extra DS pair this summer too on StockX, couldn't believe I still made money on it! Wish I sold it BEFORE word of these upcoming Concords of course. Guess I am a 'reseller' afterall...but that's vastly outweighed by me being a 'rebuyer'.
Glad JB's finally doing the right thing and producing these en masse and more accurately. I genuinely hope everyone who wants a pair gets theirs, Concords have always been more than just a shoe. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom