Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So do you guys think DSG will do FCFS or raffles? And will these be available everywhere?

I’m sorry I sound like a noob but I don'thave powers like y’all do in terms of apps so I’ll try my luck at stores and possibly online :rofl:
From my googlage its FCFS at DSG but idk for sure.. calling today

Whoa there! Goldust wasn’t no joke lol I’ve seen that boy put in much work. And shoutout to Vader that was my guy too lol
Goldie was that guy, Razor was in that era, Diesel, Shawn Michaels, Hitman Hart, British Bulldog, Taker, it wasn’t all just the assorted random gimmick of the week.

Came to see if I took the SNS L though.. did anyone get charged/email yet?

And what’s the odds of hitting on one of the footapps with the 7 min headstart (I searched and read endless posts.. nothing conclusive) I’m old and new to the app reserve isht. Thank you all

Is the term "hype beast" still used..lol
I remember I took a hiatus from the shoe game around 2008-2014. I " reentered" the shoe game when I purchased the metallic pewter foams and the air Jordan 14 black toes.

The shoe game wasnt the same to me cause those young dudes were waiting in line for sneakers just to " show off". But that didn't bother me. What bothered me was that some of the dudes didn't know the history of the shoes.

My son want a pair of Concords too. I asked him why 45 was on the back of the shoe. He gave me the right answer..lol I was proud. He's 17 yrs old. I am trying to get us both a pair. But if I only win one raffle, the shoes will be for him.

this is not good. i lost the nike hong kong raffle. i will be scrambling tomorrow morning trying to find a pair in store.

bad time to vacay

So do you guys think DSG will do FCFS or raffles? And will these be available everywhere?

I’m sorry I sound like a noob but I don'thave powers like y’all do in terms of apps so I’ll try my luck at stores and possibly online :rofl:

My local DSG (charlotte) said that they don't get retros anymore

Mannn I just bought a pair in Aus $300 (footlocker online) I got so excited that it carted, only to come to this thread and see that these aren’t even popular ; I saw someone say they will only take these if they fall in their lap, under retail etc, I haven’t really been following Jordan’s for a while, FML should I get a refund on them ?

Mannn I just bought a pair in Aus $300 (footlocker online) I got so excited that it carted, only to come to this thread and see that these aren’t even popular ; I saw someone say they will only take these if they fall in their lap, under retail etc, I haven’t really been following Jordan’s for a while, FML should I get a refund on them ?
Lol so you bought these based on popularity??

:lol: Are you serious ? :stoneface:

You were excited before you came in here.. now you think they aren't popular and dont want them? Shouldn't have copped in the first place. Why does what people say in here influence what you like/buy?

Welp locked in 2 of the 16 pairs . This is everyone’s Christmas gift this year so hopefully I hit on all the raffles and get the sizes I need .

Shouldve just let someone else that wanted it cop instead of wasting space. Footlocker Au sold out in seconds. I got cart jacked fmd

So you bought them to flip? If so then at least do your damn homework lol.
A 30 seconds google search would tell you that end of year 11s has been nike's biggest drop every single year.

If nike made too few yall complain you cant cop, if there's too many yall complain it ain't popular enough for you to wear smh.

This better be a troll or else it might very well be the stupidest thing i ever read in here.

upload_2018-12-7_9-27-36.png

Back
Top Bottom