Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That’s why the PL looks too high to some people because the mesh up isn’t at its correct height. Boom. There you go. They nailed it with the PL height though. They should go ahead and fix the mesh height now to make it perfect but I know JB won’t do that. Not with the way they’re selling out regardless. I’m obviously cool with these new pairs tho, they’re pretty close. Can’t have it all I guess.

great info, thx!

That’s why the PL looks too high to some people because the mesh up isn’t at its correct height. Boom. There you go. They nailed it with the PL height though. They should go ahead and fix the mesh height now to make it perfect but I know JB won’t do that. Not with the way they’re selling out regardless. I’m obviously cool with these new pairs tho, they’re pretty close. Can’t have it all I guess.

To be fair, that's not entirely why it seems that way. The patent IS a tad too high; you can tell especially toward the front of the shoe when you compare how the patent dips down in relation to the top of the midsole. This new cut, there tends to be more patent than there was on the OGs. COMBINED with the size of the mesh upper, that's why it looks a bit off. Not a big deal, but the actual patent is a couple millimeters higher than it was originally.

To be fair, that's not entirely why it seems that way. The patent IS a tad too high; you can tell especially toward the front of the shoe when you compare how the patent dips down in relation to the top of the midsole. This new cut, there tends to be more patent than there was on the OGs. COMBINED with the size of the mesh upper, that's why it looks a bit off. Not a big deal, but the actual patent is a couple millimeters higher than it was originally.

good info, thx.

Why change anything to begin with???

Why destroy original molds???

Change the color fine but leave the shoe intact as is. I don’t understand how or why that happens.

IMG_2490.JPG IMG_2492.JPG IMG_0645 (1).jpg

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ That space jam pair mike is wearing looks like it was from the 09 release! By far the worst looking og xi have ever seen. I do like that tint on the soles, the bluish grey is a nice color on these.

Appreciate the PL cut talk on this thread. Imo the high PL is too overwhelming in the way that it cuts into the mesh. Now I see *** perfect the OG was because it had a subtle balance between the PL, the mesh and the overall height of the shoe.
Once those pics of GGG wearing the space jams surfaced I knew I would pass.

1 thing i appreciate about nike or jb is that they make a lot of XIs obviously compared to today’s shadow 1s. 1s are sometimes difficult to cop in my sz

I don't think that will happen. Isn't the current date around when the red pair dropped last year?

they jacked up the feel of 11s

my win like 82s feel like a shell of a shoe

can’t fully explain it but my foot doesn’t really connect with any part of the shoe, feels hollow and doesn’t hug the foot

Back
Top Bottom