Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Im shocked that I didnt hit on SNKRS. Kept saying let's try this again, so oh well. Won on the FTL, and FTA for 3

E36A855A-B128-4DC9-99DA-426480AFBE9F.png A82F554C-62A8-45F0-ABA1-BEC1F634DAB5.png Snkrs 2/2
DsG 1/1
Looks like we all eating today
Where’s the dude that said these gonna be hard to get?
Letting my 2 pairs go unclaimed at riverside mall FA/ Chmps Chi size 13 have at it I’m done for the year .. hope one of y’all eat

Checked out during initial drop. Pending.

About 20 mins later, get a text from Chase asking to confirm purchase. I did and says that I have to re-process.

Instantly $220 button pops up. Select my size and checkout. Almost immediately the button shows Purchased (but no Got Em).

Just got confirmation email!

I didn’t even want to cop, but I just randomly went on eastbay 10 minutes ago and was able to add a size 9 to my cart without any issue. It’s crazy how the hype has died down over the past couple years.

1st time using SNKRS. Once I get the GOT 'EM page, there's no chance of my order getting canceled right?

Scored a back-up on Finishline just now too but that shipping tax got me sick. That pair will most likely get returned.

Nikestore still says I'm in line :lol:

welp. Looks like I just cooked on SNKRS too....Hoping the NDC order doesn't mess anything up. Was hoping to get a 9.5 for my younger brother but what can you do, maybe flip the 10 into a 9.5...

Hit on SNKRS after 11 minutes of pending. Feels good after going 0/5 yesterday with the App raffles. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom