Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If it's rent, that does not affect your credit. In some situations, it is beneficial to go after the shoes if the resell value far exceeds the late fee as ***-backwards as it may sound.

mayb its just my mindset, but im thinking if you cant afford to pay rent because you bought a pair of sneakers, then im thinking theres bigger issues and you shouldnt be buying sneakers.

mayb its just my mindset, but im thinking if you cant afford to pay rent because you bought a pair of sneakers, then im thinking theres bigger issues and you shouldnt be buying sneakers.
I'm not referring to all shoes and definitely not these Concords because so many were produced. But if it is a shoe that can be flipped for 3x the retail price and it can pay the entire months rent, that is actually strategic.

I'm not referring to all shoes and definitely not these Concords because so many were produced. But if it is a shoe that can be flipped for 3x the retail price and it can pay the entire months rent, that is actually strategic.

depends how much your rent is. theres very very few shoes out there that have a resell value that can cover rent unless you renting out a room lol

Did most stores receive the same amount of pairs?

Could do a possible 2 for 1, 3 for 1 shoe trade depending on the resale demand.

am i the only person who thought the clear cut line on the patent on the 16 spacejams looked like crap? im good with my worn 09s

that being said i still want columbias 10.5

u can have your packages held at an access point near your house. there are tons of em.

Even those get me sweating it. I ordered a shirt from Burberry a couple of months ago.I wasn't home so UPS ended up taking it back to the sort facility and re-delivered it to an access point near my house the next day. It was one of those mailing service stores. I get notice that it has been delivered there. When I get there, I walk in and my $350 package is just chilling right on the floor. Not even behind the counter or anything. What's worse was the 1 employee working was in the back room. Dude finally came out after like 3 min of me waiting.

TTS. The Orlando 10 are bigger. The concord fit perfectly!!!
Defintivly satisfied. of course i have a thinking to my Space Jam 2016 i didn't keep. But the PL was really too high.
In the order the most comfortable are: without a doubt, the Concord, the 72 win and after the Space Jam. the Space Jam fit a little bit too big.$
and the insole is fantastic!!! Never seen that before!! maybe the OG insole material.
but now there is no glue under the insole, it is weird!!
IMG_3845.JPG
IMG_3824.JPG
IMG_3830.JPG
IMG_3837.JPG
IMG_3840.JPG
IMG_3847.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3844.JPG
    IMG_3844.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3814.JPG
    IMG_3814.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3820.JPG
    IMG_3820.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Like gravy!!! Had to take a break in between I picked up everything all these sneaker lovers in my fam. How about you pistolpete31 pistolpete31 I could use 1 more 14 tho and a 7.5 in men

Same very smooth, long *** line for 2nd floor champs and then they tell me I'm on 3rd floor :rolleyes but good besides that. Yeah I'm trying to scoop a 10.5 as a wedding gift for a buddy

Back
Top Bottom