Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Fnl.com pair

570F914E-339F-4F99-BDFD-4CE0B75DA204.jpeg

Glad to at least have one un-smashed box.
63D26173-EFD9-4C84-9D9B-A56C96B3C319.jpeg

4B479089-F0F6-44D8-9D89-73EB2080C08A.jpeg

7256FBE0-8144-496D-B1FD-9EA1AB1F1315.jpeg

One thing I noticed is that both right shoes looked to be built smaller than the left. I’m assuming they came from the same right shoe factory or made that way to resemble MJ’s pair with one a half size bigger (left 13.5, right 13). :wink:

Another thing that I couldn’t help to think about was the “QC” stickers in the boxes. Now when I inspected my pairs, I realized that the pair that had the most cosmetic issues coincidentally came in the damaged box; which the QC sticker is numbered 5, but then a 9 was hand written over it.
8D7B6663-B4CE-47D3-80EE-4F8DADEF9383.jpeg

Now when it comes to the pair with the least cosmetic issues, the box it came in was in good condition with a QC sticker that has a “15”.
C55E2109-06EF-4C58-850A-468202DE59A1.jpeg

It may be a reach, but could these “QC” stickers be Quality Control inspection labels with a score? (Ex. Quality control - score - OK:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:)- which in my case one is a 5 and the other is a 15.

Would love to know what number ya’ll got in conjunction with the quality of shoes and box.
Ill double check when I get home. As my snkrs pair was flawless and my sivas pair had way more flaws. Also the good pair had bold lettering on the box label

DamnDee is not letting up on unbreakable kicks. Now Unbreakable is claiming Fineline1721 is the one selling him the fake kicks. This is getting ugly. I know alot of people swear by Fineline, I really hope he isn't finessing people too

Flaws in ya kicks suck n all.. but some people act like they’re flawed DIAMONDS that will last forever and that they’ll own forever. It’s footwear ya’ll . You’re putting em on your feet and wearing em on the street. And for Jordan 11s..Concords at that..cmon..they gonna look like crap after a few yrs if u don’t protect the soles anyway..and JB gonna re release them AGAIN in 5-10yrs ANYWAY.

I guess I’ll participate in the latest round of NT Jordan 11 Concord Forensics, QC Sticker edition.

My pair is from SNKRS. Might be time to abandon the thread after this post.

See ya guys in the Black/Red lV thread.

20E21115-0882-49A3-A292-DD1C0507785D.jpeg

The QC number isn’t a grade lol. The number just stands for whoever checked them. That would be insane. Imagine someone getting a QC 1 and another dude with a QC 19 lol. Resale market would be even worse than it already is. “I’ll only cop those off you if they’re QC 15 and up”

The QC number isn’t a grade lol. The number just stands for whoever checked them. That would be insane. Imagine someone getting a QC 1 and another dude with a QC 19 lol. Resale market would be even worse than it already is. “I’ll only cop those off you if they’re QC 15 and up”
QC 23 means it was hand checked personally by Jordan himself.

This question’s probably been beat with a dead horse but I tried to find it several pages back and couldn’t find much.

Do these concords run TTS? I had the defining moments XI’s and they ran a half size big. These the same?

This question’s probably been beat with a dead horse but I tried to find it several pages back and couldn’t find much.

Do these concords run TTS? I had the defining moments XI’s and they ran a half size big. These the same?

Really?? You thought the defining moments was a half size too big? I have the DMPs too and these run the same as those, imo, which was my true to size.

However, if you got the recent space jams and win like 82, those I felt ran a half size too big. These Concorde fit smaller than those.

Trying to help my home girl out and she came to me too late but anyone know if these are still out there for retail somewhere? Looking for a 9.5

These are TTS. I don't believe WL82s run big either. I tried them on in store as they were my first pair of 11s and I thought they felt big so I went for a 10 (which I actually prefer my 12s in, they run long), but after actually wearing them for a day, and then comparing them to my other 11s that are 10.5, I knew I made the wrong choice.

Got my pairs, had some lulz, learned some things, chopped it up with some ogs...I’m out this ***** peace. What’s next blk/red 4 or infrared 6? I’ll see y’all over there. *unsub

I'm really impressed with how fast I received the concords. can it be assumed that Nike had satellite shipment locations ahead of such a major release?

I'm in Atlanta and usually it takes 2 days for items to get from Memphis to me. So like order Saturday, receive it Wednesday maybe... this time I ordered Saturday and got them like Monday.

Back
Top Bottom