Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

They were caught/seen selling fakes (like 1 pair or something.. I forget the story) and a lot of folks stand by them because they claim the pairs they've gotten are legit. I couldn't do it.
They got a fsr on everything limited and all its makes me not want to buy off of stockx.com anymore cause they probably get pass thru coming from this fufu site

They got a fsr on everything limited and all its makes me not want to buy off of stockx.com anymore cause they probably get pass thru coming from this fufu site

Very valid point but one that I do not think about otherwise I'll drive myself nuts. Those are things I cannot control; I can either decide to cop from a SX and 'have peace of mind' or dont buy resell period if I'm that concerned. For the record; there were times where I've dropped off a shoe(s) at FC and SG's and they never even opened the box.

Similarly, I have had shoes turned down by SX and FC (not for legitimacy though but I say this to show the opposing side where sometimes they are carefully paying attention to detail).

Very valid point but one that I do not think about otherwise I'll drive myself nuts. Those are things I cannot control; I can either decide to cop from a SX and 'have peace of mind' or dont buy resell period if I'm that concerned. For the record; there were times where I've dropped off a shoe(s) at FC and SG's and they never even opened the box.

Similarly, I have had shoes turned down by SX and FC (not for legitimacy though but I say this to show the opposing side where sometimes they are carefully paying attention to detail).
Well it's getting to the point retail or bust but Jordan brand makes another to go around

So picked up the case today. Dude was cool old head like me....I'm happy with it. Looks better in person but wasn't a scratch on it .....homie even had it wrapped and boxed nicely. Good deal and wifey approves....

Attachments

• IMG_20190109_182445.jpg
    IMG_20190109_182445.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20190109_182456.jpg
    IMG_20190109_182456.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 63
  • MVIMG_20190109_183510.jpg
    MVIMG_20190109_183510.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20190109_183516.jpg
    IMG_20190109_183516.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 73
Nah man, you got ripped off, but I'ld pay you $50 to take it off your hands if it makes you feel any better!

Seriously, that **** is off da hook.

I need to take a picture of my Just Do It captains chair I got from a mom and pop shoe store back in the early 90s.

I would appreciate it if you could check them over for me. I wanna respond within a couple days. I’m leaning toward returning them but just need some concrete confirmation, so to speak.
Ok, I just looked over the Jumpman embroidery. Your pictures seem ok except the "fingers" are a bit more pronounced on your pair, which is not an indicator enough for me. As seen in the picture above, the Jumpman can potentially look really janky. I still have a problem with the crosshatching though. It's like the patent was stitched to the upper in the wrong orientation in the sewing machine, which led to the texture being embossed into it instead of that part of the machine running along the backside.

Played about 25 hours in them so far. Absolutely fantastic on court. Traction is killer, these stick like glue. It’s awesome to have real Patent back on the 11s!
3FFA798C-23E4-40F4-9091-0BF934E4249A.jpeg

8FE72010-05ED-44AB-AC7C-186396827310.jpeg

Is it really “real patent?” Like the OG? I know it’s not as thick...

Those are fufu I crook

Those are fufu plus I had crook tags from authorized retailers but that whole website is fufu they damn near got a fsr on everything limited
Wish I could remember the name of the dude that always said he copped from them off ebay. Always thought that **** was sus

Mine just came in from eBay , not sure if legit , I posted a thread in the legit check so if anyone has a minute please take a look
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom