Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So it's been about a month since release, how many people caught a pair on a restock (versus the people looking for one on restock)? I clicked on the link for the heck of it, of course they weren't available.
10.5 popped up and checked out :smh:

And I feel like these didn’t restock that much.... BUT

FULLY EXPECTING them to be everywhere again all star weekend

That’s a glitch on FTL site. For days lots of sizes have shown up but never been able to add any of them to cart. I believe someone else said they did but it got cancelled. Doubt that was a real restock.

If anyone wants to pick these up for 10% off from stadium the code is "SGRMN10"

Props dude. I just bit it and did it, that’s my fourth and final pair. Though I hesitated when I was at checkout and they’re charging tax. Why am I taxed when I’m in CA, as far as I know they don’t have a store in CA?

That brought the total to $304 shipped. But after some consideration for 60 seconds, I did it anyway. Why? Well, the cheapest I figure I’ll ever get these from GOAT or StockX is $285 shipped. I’ve never bought from Stadium before but I like its claim that it really inspects the shoes, not just for authenticity but also to make sure each pair doesn’t have significant factory issues and that each pair “is pristine” (their words). I know everyone has a different definition of pristine but that’s a better promise than SX or GOAT give. And those places apparently have let fakes through from time to time.

So I paid an extra $20 max for that compared to dealing with the other guys. I’m cool with that. If it turns out I come across a restock at retail, then oops, but I’ve sorta lost confidence in the likelihood of that happening despite the ongoing NT Restock Myth (in the sense that they are just so easy to catch). I’m just glad to be done with these and now have the pairs I wanted. If they live up to their word of pristine pairs, then that’s worth it to me. My first three pairs are all solid. Fingers crossed these are the same.

That’s a glitch on FTL site. For days lots of sizes have shown up but never been able to add any of them to cart. I believe someone else said they did but it got cancelled. Doubt that was a real restock.
lol, tell me about it. Here's what I came across the other day on Ftl. Posted this on the 1's thread about ftl trolling. Fta had Black Levi 4's & Space Jam 11's aswell.:rolleyes
screenshot_2019-01-10-21-37-43-png.png

screenshot_2019-01-10-21-38-30-png.png

Props dude. I just bit it and did it, that’s my fourth and final pair. Though I hesitated when I was at checkout and they’re charging tax. Why am I taxed when I’m in CA, as far as I know they don’t have a store in CA?

That brought the total to $304 shipped. But after some consideration for 60 seconds, I did it anyway. Why? Well, the cheapest I figure I’ll ever get these from GOAT or StockX is $285 shipped. I’ve never bought from Stadium before but I like its claim that it really inspects the shoes, not just for authenticity but also to make sure each pair doesn’t have significant factory issues and that each pair “is pristine” (their words). I know everyone has a different definition of pristine but that’s a better promise than SX or GOAT give. And those places apparently have let fakes through from time to time.

So I paid an extra $20 max for that compared to dealing with the other guys. I’m cool with that. If it turns out I come across a restock at retail, then oops, but I’ve sorta lost confidence in the likelihood of that happening despite the ongoing NT Restock Myth (in the sense that they are just so easy to catch). I’m just glad to be done with these and now have the pairs I wanted. If they live up to their word of pristine pairs, then that’s worth it to me. My first three pairs are all solid. Fingers crossed these are the same.

I just bought Union 1s from them Thursday and no sales tax to Texas. Shoes shipped friday by the way...

I think Nikes playing like theres no restock to build hype. They seem like theyre making every effort to knock this release out of the park so I think thats part of the plan. Obviously I cant prove it but my 2 cents.

Pretty sure my orders canceled

Says un-shipped

Then status open

Then under the product says 1 unit canceled

:stoneface:

I bought one pair of shoes from Stadium Goods an they came with soles dirty, tags detached, and a ripped box. Emailed them about it and they said they'd do 5% off my next purchase lol. Luckily the shoes I bought were like $40 and gonna be beaters anyway, but I prob wouldn't buy from them again personally.

I bought one pair of shoes from Stadium Goods an they came with soles dirty, tags detached, and a ripped box. Emailed them about it and they said they'd do 5% off my next purchase lol. Luckily the shoes I bought were like $40 and gonna be beaters anyway, but I prob wouldn't buy from them again personally.

Oh lovely. Well the problem they’d have with me on that is, your own website advertises it. So I’d just tell my credit card company to deal with it.

after hearing about your experience, i probably wouldnt cop from there either. they should have offered you a refund. that 5% off the next order is such a BS scam lol. to get that 5%, you gotta pay 95% and buy from them again.

There are bad stories out there about everyplace. Always a risk, but like I said, their own site states what I said about condition of shoes. That opens them up to credit card disputes if it were to happen to me. I wouldn’t even sweat it. But hopefully it all works out.

There are bad stories out there about everyplace. Always a risk, but like I said, their own site states what I said about condition of shoes. That opens them up to credit card disputes if it were to happen to me. I wouldn’t even sweat it. But hopefully it all works out.

i know, but i just tend not to trust companies who try to offer you like % off your next order for not fullfilling the terms of your current order. y not offer me % back on my current order since they didnt give me DS kicks like i paid for? because if you dont order from them again, then you just let them get away with defrauding you with no compensation.

i know, but i just tend not to trust companies who try to offer you like % off your next order for not fullfilling the terms of your current order. y not offer me % back on my current order since they didnt give me DS kicks like i paid for? because if you dont order from them again, then you just let them get away with defrauding you with no compensation.

Why didn’t you just file a fraud claim with your CC instead of even dealing with what they offered? I’m not defending them whatsoever, just pointing out there are options open to customers for dealing with stuff like this. It’s part of the advantage of using a CC in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom