Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Why didn’t you just file a fraud claim with your CC instead of even dealing with what they offered? I’m not defending them whatsoever, just pointing out there are options open to customers for dealing with stuff like this. It’s part of the advantage of using a CC in the first place.

im not the guy it happened to. happened to the guy u replied to. i was just replying to his experience and giving my 2 cents on what i think about the % off the next order form of compensation they offered him. like i said, because of his experience i probably wouldnt cop from stadum goods because god forbid theres an issue with my pair like the dude above, i wouldnt accept 5% off an order that i may or may not place with them again.

this is the same reason ive stopped shopping at jimmy jazz. they dont give in store refunds at all. only store credit. no matter what.

just giving my opinion.

8AD31F64-88CA-4707-B8E8-8236103CC87C.jpeg

You think a Concord 11's restock is still happening?
Well from what I read in the last page they had one with Foot Locker. Now gone of course. I would expect another around the All Star Weekend maybe. It seems like its all apps now getting them. Unless you are sitting by your phone non stop waiting for a notification, your likely to miss. I never get notifications for anything unless its something I dont want.

I think nike/snkrs will have a somewhat major restock in the future
I remember they did it for the spacejams

im not the guy it happened to. happened to the guy u replied to. i was just replying to his experience and giving my 2 cents on what i think about the % off the next order form of compensation they offered him. like i said, because of his experience i probably wouldnt cop from stadum goods because god forbid theres an issue with my pair like the dude above, i wouldnt accept 5% off an order that i may or may not place with them again.

this is the same reason ive stopped shopping at jimmy jazz. they dont give in store refunds at all. only store credit. no matter what.

just giving my opinion.

Doh sorry dude, was reading quickly on my phone on the fly LOL. Either way, what I said still stands.

Welp, my shipment from Stadium is on the way. We’ll see how it goes. These effers better be solid or they aren’t going to like me, I can promise that :rofl:

Last edited:
Well from what I read in the last page they had one with Foot Locker. Now gone of course. I would expect another around the All Star Weekend maybe. It seems like its all apps now getting them. Unless you are sitting by your phone non stop waiting for a notification, your likely to miss. I never get notifications for anything unless its something I dont want.

How many people if any scored on that supposed FTL restock? I could never add to cart. I’m not convinced it was anything but a typical FTL site glitch. And I agree with you, I work all day and on west coast time, no less. There might be restocks but my odds are low. Moot point now, that fourth and final pair is shipping. If it turns out I hit on a restock and wasted $62 buying from Stadium, sigh, but so be it. Hell, if I can maybe hit a restock I can buy that pair, too, sit on it and resell it down the road to recoup that $62. Lot of hassle though. Easier to skip a meal out and some drinks for a whole week and I’ll be even LOL

I know we’re talking about concords but it would be great if they brought back the cool grey 11s. I’m a fan of the 11 happy I was able to get the concords that just dropped

I know we’re talking about concords but it would be great if they brought back the cool grey 11s. I’m a fan of the 11 happy I was able to get the concords that just dropped
Welcome to NT. From what I understand, the black red XI is coming out next Dec. All rumor of course. Hopefully Cool greys drop in the next year or so. Im sure you know about the lows that dropped this year. They were nice. Did you get?

Wait! What apps?

These aren't restocking on snkrs. Even if they did the resell won't go because not enough pairs will release to drive the resell price down. I'm glad I was able cop and double up both my son and I.

I’m going to pull the trigger on a third and final pair soon. But no mas after that ... I won’t go about $255 ish on StockX. Which is a reasonable after shipping $30 extra beyond retail. Which at that point isn’t ****.

I would love for a restock to happen during All-Star weekend. I"ll be hoping and praying for a restock around that time.
Pretty much the biggest weekend sneakers wise, likely some kind of restocks

Be patient and follow the thread

Back
Top Bottom