Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

what happens if i had my legit pair out of box and the smell airs out/dissapates before i send em off to stock x for sale? smelling the shoe is a great way to tell fakes but in no way should you put 100% of your eggs in that basket due to varying factors.
If that's what they rely on, best not even bothering to purchase shoes from them ever

ive had Jordans lose smell over time with newer pairs

recently some barely even have a strong scent like years past

IMG_20181112_201016367~2.jpg
The Suede Nice On These Jeter Lows!!! Already Know!!! Polo NT Denim Jeans!!!Lol...

Played in a pair of my Concords this morning and they are not only comfortable but also durable, stable, and a really good quality hoops shoe. Glad to have them in my hoops rotation.

I feel like in 2019 you have to go out of your way to buy ill fitting denim.

I mean I got short legs and still manage to find my size albeit not without a lot of trial and error.

Worst case scenario a good tailor can always hem & taper.

Baffles me that cats will drop X amount of money on footwear but will completely neglect sensible fitting attire.

C’mon y’all.

I've been searching for a red Chicago Bulls Starter jacket for a long time. I have a black one though.
Man I just got a large from DrJays.com for 35$! All red zip up with the black checkered sleeves. Check out fanatics from time to time they've been getting new models here and there.

So is it safe to say that the 2016 black concords are more comfortable than these?
In my opinion the 2016 Space Jams are slightly worse on the feet than the 2018 Concords but not by much. But then again 11's are not a comfortable shoe to me partly thats my own doing as I wear sneaker shields in mine and they never truly get "broken in".

Back
Top Bottom