Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Concerns aside, my fourth and final pair just showed up from Stadium Goods. Another essentially flawless pair. Damn I got lucky with these, none of my pairs has anything to bug my OCD. That’s it for me and these concords. Can finally move on :lol: :pimp:

Anyone's pairs squeaking like crazy? By just my 5th or 6th wear, mine started squeaking so loud they are almost unwearable. Even had other people comment on how loud they squeak. And it's the nails on the chalkboard type of squeak.

Tried using baby powder on the inside but didn't help.
maybe you should try some lube lol

It's the outside near the toe when I put pressure on it while walking. I've seen tutorials that say to use baby powder and WD40 but I don't like the idea of putting WD40 in my sneakers. I've heard it takes a bit of time and wearing for the baby powder to do it's magic to stop the squeaking so we'll see.

As for my screen name, I do feel a bit foolish now - I can never remember wether it's spelled with an i before the e and vice versa. Should have looked it up before registering, but it's a commonly misspelled word.

Beating these up nice!!

DC825EC9-D8AF-4246-B7AC-2F69CF3F7818.jpeg

I guess it's a certified wrap, on an actual, big restock happening. I really wanted to get a second pair, to replace my heavily flawed, Finish Line pair, I returned a week after, I got them.

I REALLY didn't wanna cop a pair, off StockX, or eBay, because of the SUPER high chance, and risk of getting a FRAUDULENT pair. However, since they're really haven't been any, I guess it's my only choice.

I'm going to just wait, until after I double up, on the Black Infrared 6's, next month. Then, I'll look around for another pair of Concords. Having at least two pairs, of BOTH sneakers, are ABSOLUTELY mandatory.

I guess it's a certified wrap, on an actual, big restock happening. I really wanted to get a second pair, to replace my heavily flawed, Finish Line pair, I returned a week after, I got them.

I REALLY didn't wanna cop a pair, off StockX, or eBay, because of the SUPER high chance, and risk of getting a FRAUDULENT pair. However, since they're really haven't been any, I guess it's my only choice.

I'm going to just wait, until after I double up, on the Black Infrared 6's, next month. Then, I'll look around for another pair of Concords. Having at least two pairs, of BOTH sneakers, are ABSOLUTELY mandatory.
sounds like we're in the same exact situation.

Im still fully expecting a restock

I havent gotten a fake on stockx yet, knock on wood. But that verification process seems pretty rock solid. The only drawback really is the long wait.

Yeah, I know right. A week, or so after I got my Eastbay pair, I made my first purchase off of StockX. I copped a pair of the Carhartt WIP × Nike Vandals. The Vandal, is my ALL-TIME favorite Nike, so I had to cop, ASAP. Plus, they originally dropped, on December 6th, and sold out in minutes. So StockX, was the ONLY way. It took forever, for them to verifiy em, and even longer for UPS, two deliver them. It was like a good two solid weeks, altogether. With over an estimation, of like 500K, of pairs STILL floating around, not to mention the unknown number, of SUPER good, undetectable fakes, mixed in that bunch, too. It just seemed like StockX, and eBay, would be one of the last spots, I'd want to cop from. I could be WAY off, on my observation though. I'm just saying.

I REALLY didn't wanna cop a pair, off StockX, or eBay, because of the SUPER high chance, and risk of getting a FRAUDULENT pair.

Super high, huh? This is based on what, exactly? Obviously it CAN happen but you sound like it’s every other pair sold on there. Some of you guys blow things way out of proportion, I swear.

I havent gotten a fake on stockx yet, knock on wood. But that verification process seems pretty rock solid. The only drawback really is the long wait.
Agreed. I haven’t got anything fake off there, and I’ve purchased at least 10 pairs of shoes over the past year and a half ... I find it hard to believe any fakes would pass inspection. I feel absolutely confident in that app and their authentication process

Last edited:
Y'all these Concord will restock during All-Star weekend?

I think the great NT Restock Myth is not going to result in loads of people scoring more pairs at retail. It rarely works out that way even though there’s a group of people here who seem delusional about it after every big release. I don’t really get it, honestly.

I think the great NT Restock Myth is not going to result in loads of people scoring more pairs at retail. It rarely works out that way even though there’s a group of people here who seem delusional about it after every big release. I don’t really get it, honestly.
there is usually a restock during all star weekend though
at least during the last 4-5 years

Agreed. I haven’t got anything fake off there, and I’ve purchased at least 10 pairs of shoes over the past year and a half ... I find it hard to believe any fakes would pass inspection. I feel absolutely confident in that app and their authentication process
By now, any fakes out there stock x will be aware of. My opinion, they are a sure bet to buy from.

Back
Top Bottom