Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Sure but I sure as hell won’t

At this point sellers use it because they can’t get scammed which is exactly why I use it. I could sell elsewhere and get more money but why am I gonna risk some broke idiot who wants to file a claim and send back fakes or empty back or file a chargeback and keep my shoes and take my money?

Paypal has 180 days for buyers to open a case, I’m good on that. You see less and less threads about Paypal scams regarding shoes since now people move onto these apps to sell since the risk is now gone, no crying about glue stains or wrinkles in the leather. No charge backs, returns, or scams. Once my shoes are approved I’m pair, the transaction is done for good.

My only worry is the tear drops from the techincal core team doing the legit checks on the floor.

No new tech, no new missiles....just new bombs.
Air-Jordan-6-Pony-Hair-Cow-Fur-Snakeskin-AR2257-005-Release-Date-768x556.jpg

Missiles?

oh my gosh, that's what i get for typing on my phone with my fat fingers!!!

i meant midsoles

the beginning of Feb. he means as long as its still Jan, the Jan restock might still happen. cant rule out the Jan restock when Jan isnt over is his point.
You mean the January restock might happen around the last week of Jan going into Feb?

These will more than likely restock for All-Star weekend but I’m iffy on getting a pair through Nike because of the the damn tape on the package. Might just go resell route to avoid any type of headache

These will more than likely restock for All-Star weekend but I’m iffy on getting a pair through Nike because of the the damn tape on the package. Might just go resell route to avoid any type of headache
I hope these would restock for All-Star weekend?

Back
Top Bottom