Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

doublemesh96 doublemesh96 good looking out man on the HOH Pasadena. Got my 2nd pair.

449C8FFF-AE2E-4D2B-BC96-A020F2055C12.jpeg

Is it pointless to keep cleaning the soles after every wear? Tryna keep these icy blue for a minute!!

Anyone else having squeaking problems or is it still only just me?

After letting mine basically soak in baby powder for a weekend, the insanely loud squeak on the outer front of the left shoe has quieted down a lot. BUUUUTTT the inner front section as well as the middle has begun squeaking as bad as the outer front was before. TO the point I get complaints from strangers on the street that my shoes are annoying them with the sound.

Worst part - I hit on 4 pairs to make sure I got the best QC possible of all 4 pairs Visually they look great with no flaws, but these are almost unwearable for me now.

Anyone else having squeaking problems or is it still only just me?

After letting mine basically soak in baby powder for a weekend, the insanely loud squeak on the outer front of the left shoe has quieted down a lot. BUUUUTTT the inner front section as well as the middle has begun squeaking as bad as the outer front was before. TO the point I get complaints from strangers on the street that my shoes are annoying them with the sound.

Worst part - I hit on 4 pairs to make sure I got the best QC possible of all 4 pairs Visually they look great with no flaws, but these are almost unwearable for me now.
Take a pin to the insole and pop the air bubble and squeeze till the air removed.
Problem solved

Take a pin to the insole and pop the air bubble and squeeze till the air removed.
Problem solved
Pop which air bubble? Also from previous posts, others seemed to think it wasn’t the air bubble. And wouldn’t popping the air bubble make them much less comfortable to walk in?

Pop which air bubble? Also from previous posts, others seemed to think it wasn’t the air bubble. And wouldn’t popping the air bubble make them much less comfortable to walk in?

a few people said they fixed that issue by putting baby powder in or under the insoles or something like that. they said the squeaking has something to do with moisture being trapped so it creates the squeaking. not 100% sure.

Is it pointless to keep cleaning the soles after every wear? Tryna keep these icy blue for a minute!!

I clean the soles of all my shoes after every wear. Helps minimize how dirty they look after a while.

You should have purchased some ForceField Sneaker Protector. It’s a waterproof and armor like coating that can help with icy soles and the shoe in general. I sprayed it on my 11s and 6s that I judged recently secured.

You should have purchased some ForceField Sneaker Protector. It’s a waterproof and armor like coating that can help with icy soles and the shoe in general. I sprayed it on my 11s and 6s that I judged recently secured.

will that chemical affect the traction of the shoe, because i do hoop in them.

Back
Top Bottom