Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Bam. That's what the DMP really should have actually been. I sold my 6s from it, never had any interest in them. Bought the pack on release day just for the 11s. Still have 'em, and they're cool, but I always would've just preferred the actual concords.

a few people said they fixed that issue by putting baby powder in or under the insoles or something like that. they said the squeaking has something to do with moisture being trapped so it creates the squeaking. not 100% sure.

Yea I did that and it helped the one spot, but it spread. Going to have to hit it with more baby powder. Don’t like the idea of trying to pop the air unit with a pin. Not sure if that guy was trying to troll me or not.

DMP Pack finally secured........... Kinda
B9F23846-362C-48A0-B8DE-2A9619CDF35A.jpeg
4D6FC11F-BBE5-4571-8755-0D010146EE98.jpeg
4D10B563-CDEB-4E43-969D-CC4E2481F19D.jpeg

Do you wear most of your shoes or do you keep them for collection? Just curious.
I love how shoes look when they are brand new, but I'm not very good at keeping shoes in deadstock condition. I tend to wear mine very quickly after purchase and I don't double up too often because I would rather have more variety than stocking up.

Do you wear most of your shoes or do you keep them for collection? Just curious.
I love how shoes look when they are brand new, but I'm not very good at keeping shoes in deadstock condition. I tend to wear mine very quickly after purchase and I don't double up too often because I would rather have more variety than stocking up.
I wear most. Only my Cement 4, Infrared 6, and Concord are DS.

^ I remember thinking the guy in the full uniform was ridiculous, but watching the whole clip, it turns out he's Autistic and just a huge life long fan of MJ.
Not saying wearing a full uniform to a pick up game isn't funny, but clearly the man wasn't just out there trying to be cool. Maybe in his mind that was the only way to do it. Out here playing basketball, wanting to be like MJ, gotta wear the full uni and kicks. Makes me wonder, did the guy ever look at the blue shirt sunglasses guy and think he looked silly. (probably not)

^ I remember thinking the guy in the full uniform was ridiculous, but watching the whole clip, it turns out he's Autistic and just a huge life long fan of MJ.
Not saying wearing a full uniform to a pick up game isn't funny, but clearly the man wasn't just out there trying to be cool. Maybe in his mind that was the only way to do it. Out here playing basketball, wanting to be like MJ, gotta wear the full uni and kicks. Makes me wonder, did the guy ever look at the blue shirt sunglasses guy and think he looked silly. (probably not)
The story is really awesome if you ask me. The guy was all about MJ and gave 2 effs about what others thought. Its genuine. And as big as an *** hole MJ is perceived to be, this proves he does have some heart. Especially to people that believe.

The story is really awesome if you ask me. The guy was all about MJ and gave 2 effs about what others thought. Its genuine. And as big as an *** hole MJ is perceived to be, this proves he does have some heart. Especially to people that believe.

For the record, I remember that whole thing, wasn't first time I saw it, though I did not recall the part about him being autistic. Regardless, I wasn't actually making fun of the dude. I just thought it was funny when someone looked at that pic and called out the guy wearing sunglasses. It just made me chuckle in the context of the overall photo.

I think hooping in retros is an age thing, I'm 22 I can't remember the last shoe I played competitive ball in or just pick up for that matter that wasn't some form of fuse, mesh, or knit. To me the leather shoes feel clunky, heavy, and not flexible enough. To others newer shoes might feel too flimsy it's all personal preference.

For the record, I remember that whole thing, wasn't first time I saw it, though I did not recall the part about him being autistic. Regardless, I wasn't actually making fun of the dude. I just thought it was funny when someone looked at that pic and called out the guy wearing sunglasses. It just made me chuckle in the context of the overall photo.
Playing in sunglasses and a hat is definitely cornier in my book than having a full NBA uniform on even though both usually draws laughs....Just don't hop on the court and let the guy looking like a 2k myplayer embarrass you though.

Playing in sunglasses and a hat is definitely cornier in my book than having a full NBA uniform on even though both usually draws laughs....Just don't hop on the court and let the guy looking like a 2k myplayer embarrass you though.

That dude was probably just walking through the court on his way across the park :rofl:

I finally got my pair after a ton of fails including cancelled FTL orders on Stockx if everything works out. Put in a lowball bid and ended up paying 250.XX total. Now I can enjoy these and focus on them 6's. Im cool getting them now Ill probably appreciate them more. The only regret I have is trying to use my way out of date phone browser on original release day. I think I couldve gotten a pair way back then. Ill probably go to the library on Infrared release day.

Id never wear them anymore for performance anymore. I havent made it on the court in a long while but unless it was an ultra chill shoot around session Id want something lighter.

Yeah I didnt think anything negative at all. I just remember the video, and how he got clowned on for going all out MJ. Then to know the follow up story behind it all was pretty cool. How many of us would like to get a call from MJ due to our appreciation of him and or his products? lol. I know I would. Young fella has a memory that none of us will ever get. And some free Js to go with it.

Not sure if anyone posted but Footlocker in the Cerritos mall restocked on Concords today . I finally got my 11.5 for retail. This was around 1:30pm and they told me that they had already sold 3 pairs.

I think a lot of HOH restocked

think even some in MI, saw a dude post a video of Somerset and they actually had em on display in the glass case by the door :nerd:

I think a lot of HOH restocked

think even some in MI, saw a dude post a video of Somerset and they actually had em on display in the glass case by the door :nerd:
Thats how I saw them. It looked like a small size so I thought it was a left over big kids pair. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and to my suprise the associate told me they got the restock today.

Back
Top Bottom