Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Co worker and I were at lunch and happended to see these in the window at a HOH here in new Orleans. Went in and tried to get a pair, but as usual didn't have my size. I wonder what this restock was about.

Anyone getting heel slip in theirs? I don't think I could of sized down comfortably but I am having to tie them a little tighter than I would like to stop the heel slip

First time wearing them after the number conversion.
1915E815-A9F7-4EC5-BE0A-D2F1CF4A2F30.jpeg

Number conversion? That’s a thing lol .. details?

I saw a small foot bandit wearing these today with black and white adidas pants. I hate that mix with a passion but damn that combo looked good.

B513CD50-5F7A-4A5D-900C-DD746D330FDA.jpeg

Digging around in my closet. Pulled out my lows. Basically still brand new, only worn in the house about five times. If they could sooner than later do these again but as well as the mids ... pipe dream, I know. Still a cool shoe but the suspect shape and super-low patent leaves something to be desired. They look good though basically being DS and with my new Therma Flex pants I just picked up today from Nike Santa Monica. These pants are dope LOL

Last edited:
I saw a small foot bandit wearing these today with black and white adidas pants. I hate that mix with a passion but damn that combo looked good.

I look at it like this. The NBA was outfitted by Adidas by x amount of years, yet Nike athletes (without choice) still wore adidas warm ups etc.

It’s no different now to a adidas athletes having to wear Nike brand team apparel etc.

Then again, I just open boxes for a living so what do I know.

Anyone getting heel slip in theirs? I don't think I could of sized down comfortably but I am having to tie them a little tighter than I would like to stop the heel slip

Somewhat.

Perhaps you could’ve gone down half size.

I did and my feet were screaming!

Haha, same here. Pet peeve of mine crosssing up shoe brands and now also teaching that to the padawan. We were going to the mall yesterday and he had on his PG3 NASA along with some white/black Adidas joggers. Stopped and bought him a cheap pair of non branded joggers before getting to the mall.

I specifically like mixing adidas and nike:evil:.

Soo after holding out on a restock and finally giving in to you restock naysayers partially against my gut my stockx bid accepted the day these restocked. 251 shipped. Now Ive had no movement in days saying shipped to stockx and Im wondering if I should go restock hunting. If we did get a restock it was late in Greensboro/winston salem Nc I checked Sunday it sounded like a lot of places got them a couple days after.

However after carting these about 10 times, 2 cancelled FTL purchase if these dont work out or the restock I genuinely dont eem want em no mo. Its infrared time.

Restock is probably to help some retailers balance the books
Lots of releases, especially the 33 sitting in stock rooms across the country
OG color 11s are a definite sell out

Haha, same here. Pet peeve of mine crosssing up shoe brands and now also teaching that to the padawan. We were going to the mall yesterday and he had on his PG3 NASA along with some white/black Adidas joggers. Stopped and bought him a cheap pair of non branded joggers before getting to the mall.

I dislike cross branding, that’s why I purchased a Nike variant of the Adidas Tiro 17 pants so I could wear my Jordans with them.

Went to the times square footlocker after a matinee. 5 minutes later walked out with pair number 4! Seems like they still had a lot left.

Did you really want a whole fourth pair or did you just buy them simply because they were there and they had restocked? Seriously Lol

Back
Top Bottom