Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Wipe the sweat off my dome spit the phlegm on the street, air Jordan's on my feet makes my cipher complete #theworldisyours

IMG_20190211_134047_524.jpg
Illmatic Ant approves

Maybe homie kept the ring in his shoe. Took off the right shoe to grab the ring and then got down on his knee?

To spend $3000 plus on a ring only to sweat creasing your XI's is corny. Boo deserves better.

so him not wanting to crease his kicks means she deserves better and should leave him? LOL that is a thot statement.

He might be the coolest dude ever otherwise but from the pic she deserves better on proposal day. I mean its about priorities. You supposed to be focused on proposing and marriage.

IF my son was clever enough to think in advance about putting the ring in his shoe so he wouldnt have to scrap his shoe Ill give him a pass tho.:lol:

I was able to swoop another pair under retail. These are so nice. I loved my 2011's and had 2 pairs but now that I have 2 pairs of 2018 my ds 2011 can go.

played my concord on the hardwood and on our Finals game. so happy we won and i thought must be the shoes
but im really afraid in the beginning because i played with the old concord and gamma blue and even the cool grey and i was sliding so bad on the floor
but the new 2017 Concord comes with great traction on the hardwood, planning to use it again this coming finals game on my other league

j11.jpg

played my concord on the hardwood and on our Finals game. so happy we won and i thought must be the shoes
but im really afraid in the beginning because i played with the old concord and gamma blue and even the cool grey and i was sliding so bad on the floor
but the new 2017 Concord comes with great traction on the hardwood, planning to use it again this coming finals game on my other league

j11.jpg
dope shot :pimp:

Finally got my concords the day before these infrareds drop. The box is banged up. What good was the big destructible postal box if the shoebox was already sat on? 250.xx total I cant complain. Gorgeous shoes.

Also I'll throw out there do they look legit?
yep.

but the new 2017 Concord comes with great traction on the hardwood, planning to use it again this coming finals game on my other league]

i want to believe this was the start of a windmill dunk poster on orange #15.
great pic

Maybe homie kept the ring in his shoe. Took off the right shoe to grab the ring and then got down on his knee?

To spend $3000 plus on a ring only to sweat creasing your XI's is corny. Boo deserves better.

Now when you say boo, you were referring to the shoes right?

wheres the ndc restock

Still clinging to that dream? LOL

At this point it seems that at best they’ll do a quick SNKRS restock like they did with bkack toe 13s and a few others the week of Thanksgiving. And they’ll be gone if you blink. Some giant restock seems outta the question. Really hope I’m wrong but ...

Back
Top Bottom