Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

C5D69344-D45F-4201-84BC-EB111BD98795.jpeg
?

Those are originals.

Crazy how the concords look better than the UNCs and its only a tiny color difference....that shoe needs the proper colorway.

spacejams still the best though
Nope. SJs are great but the Concords more true to OG construction and slightly better shape and patent cut makes them the top dog.

Last edited:
Nope. SJs are great but the Concords’ more true to OG construction and slightly better shape and patent cut makes them the top dog.
Both are great releases. But the Concord takes a slight edge over the 2016 release due to what you have said along with the ankle cut. But I understand the love for the Blacks.

Both are great releases. But the Concord takes a slight edge over the 2016 release due to what you have said along with the ankle cut. But I understand the love for the Blacks.
Hey I love my ‘16s but without the padding in the upper they remain a literal shell of what they should be.

The Concord has the correct shape, height, and cut of the pl. The slight blue tint in the outsole is also correct. Super thin cut of pl.

While the Blacks have a more blue tint, lower cut pl in the (back) only to be over compensated at the toe box, incorrect shape, but a true to form stitched 45. And a slight thicker cut of pl as well.

There’s no real difference in shape from what I see the space jam has a thicker better quality sock liner
Huh? Insoles better in concords. Toe shape more like the OG. And what JRepp23 JRepp23 said. Not bashing SJs, just noting real differences. And I despise the uppers without the proper padding.

Huh? Insoles better in concords. Toe shape more like the OG. And what JRepp23 JRepp23 said. Not bashing SJs, just noting real differences. And I despise the uppers without the proper padding.

I haven’t even checked like that tbh so I don’t doubt what you guys are saying is true. But we can all agree the space jam sock liner is thicker/better quality right?

I haven’t even checked like that tbh so I don’t doubt what you guys are saying is true. But we can all agree the space jam sock liner is thicker/better quality right?
I don’t think so, dude. Concords have the OG-style polyurethane insole. It’s personal preference but I like that more than the other. I like how concords are stiffer out of the box. But either way both shoes are sick. Jams could’ve just been a bit better, that’s all I’m sayin.

I don’t think so, dude. Concords have the OG-style polyurethane insole. It’s personal preference but I like that more than the other. I like how concords are stiffer out of the box. But either way both shoes are sick. Jams could’ve just been a bit better, that’s all I’m sayin.

I’m aware of the og insole I’m talking about the neoprene or whatever that is sockliner that the 45 is stitched on. Not the insole.

I’m aware of the og insole I’m talking about the neoprene or whatever that is sockliner that the 45 is stitched on. Not the insole.
Oh. That’s not the sockliner. But OK. That piece may or may not be different between the two. Just not something I notice wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom