Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

9A76F9AF-C1C3-400E-A952-89DA8AD98C7E.jpeg
Cross-posted to the AM720 thread: Was at the Long Beach Grand Prix this weekend. Hardly what we were thinking about at the time but me and the dude rocked our feet strong :pimp:
This is actually what it’s all about.

The emerald green low didn't seem to be that desirable when the released and sat around for a while in my area.
Ah got it. I’m still pissed mine started squeaking unbearably after less than 10 wears and Nike twice denied my return. I ended up putting them in a clothes donation box. **** hype, they are sick. Wish mine didn’t go south. Still bummed about it.

Ah got it. I’m still pissed mine started squeaking unbearably after less than 10 wears and Nike twice denied my return. I ended up putting them in a clothes donation box. **** hype, they are sick. Wish mine didn’t go south. Still bummed about it.
Oh man that's definitely disappointing and I can see how aggravating that may have been with the squeaking. I hear ya on F the hype. I wear what I like and I also personally thought the colorway was pretty cool when I saw official images before the release.

no but best believe a funko drop will wake me up everytime with notifications galore on my phone. I dont care and never once indicated that I want to be woken up over a lakers lebron doll

black cement 4s? crickets

thx solelinks

Anyone score the fanatics funko pop with him rocking these?? Salty I missed it
I got all 3 actually. As far as the black jersey funko I have one at the house & another on the way from fanatics. I should have it Friday. If you want it I'd be happy to sell it to you because that was the one that I really wanted out of the three they released and I don't really need 2 of them.

Last edited:
I bought one on a whim off an eBay seller weeks ago for only a few bucks more than retail. I'm not even a funko guy but I just thought that one was pretty cool. I don't have it yet, though. Should ship within the next couple of weeks.

I’d like another restock since I couldn’t hit on the last one. I want another idk why lol
I doubled up knowing I'd want 2 pair even though I work 6 days a week and only have 1 day to rock my good kicks so my rotation is painfully slow. It'll be a looong time before I break out that 2nd pair but I just had to have em'.

Always be looking, you may just find that 2nd pair for a good price.

The long-awaited SNKRS restock just dropped ...
Almost bought another pair, but stopped myself. That would make five pairs, which seems excessive :lol:
But it just feels so wrong to pass them up at retail, no matter how many I have.

Last edited:
Yeah I grabbed another pair too. Couldn't resist. This release was too good and my current pair are getting worn a lot. Also copped a pair for my 2 year old daughter who has been telling me that she wants a pair of them whenever I wear them.

Back
Top Bottom