Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Info on floor? Wood or tile:nerd:

I live in an apartment in NYC that was renovated so I honestly cant tell. I think its one of those tiles that look like wood but it doesn't feel like a traditional tile. We got lucky with the floors in that place.

you are set for life with all those concords... if i could i would do the same thing and cop 10+ pairs... but i only get to wear my shoes on fridays and the weekends only so i wouldnt get much wear out of them... but now you dont have to worry about if they get dirty or what not

you are set for life with all those concords... if i could i would do the same thing and cop 10+ pairs... but i only get to wear my shoes on fridays and the weekends only so i wouldnt get much wear out of them... but now you dont have to worry about if they get dirty or what not
Favourite shoe ever. I’ve balled in a couple and plan to break out a new pair every other year. To me it’s a shoe that if the price is right I’ll always grab another pair. Lol

Favourite shoe ever. I’ve balled in a couple and plan to break out a new pair every other year. To me it’s a shoe that if the price is right I’ll always grab another pair. Lol
You’re making me wish I grabbed a fifth pair when SNKRS did the last restock and I had them carted but I just couldn’t justify it. It’s my favorite as well but I also have a lot of other shoes I love to wear. The chances of me burning through four before they return again is super low. But still :lol:

I had 3 pairs but sold one because I wanted to go back and cop the 2015 Aquas. I still need the 2016 blk metallic 5’s than im pretty much caught up on remastered retros. I don’t have the white/cement 4’s but I’m in no rush to own those.

I feel this way about the playoff 7 and 11s. If I could have lifetime supply of those, Id be thrilled.:lol:

You’re making me wish I grabbed a fifth pair when SNKRS did the last restock and I had them carted but I just couldn’t justify it. It’s my favorite as well but I also have a lot of other shoes I love to wear. The chances of me burning through four before they return again is super low. But still :lol:
Last restock was a joke. It was clearly all bad qc returns. Partly why i said unfortunate 3

The 2000/2001 11s IMO were a great retro. Especially considering what we got from 2008-2015. That ish was just a bad dream. I thought the 2000/2001 pairs were comfy.
Imagine my disappointment when it somehow got worse

I clearly remember having 2000s on ice for a couple years while i finished wearing my ogs into dust. The downgrade when i switched over was real. Paper thin shells of what it used to be, ankle sprain machines. Plus that god awful clear sole. The 2018 blew them out of the water. People need to stop glorifying the past. Especially when it comes to remakes. All of these 2015+ na og retros are a step up with one or two exceptions being 4s and arguably bm5s. I might bash them when compared to originals but never the first wave. The first wave of og retros were really nothing special

Last edited:
The 2000/2001 11s IMO were a great retro. Especially considering what we got from 2008-2015. That ish was just a bad dream. I thought the 2000/2001 pairs were comfy.
They were amazing. I can't compare them to the OG bc I have yet to own a pair of OG mids, but I remember the 2000/01 being very comfortable and they look way better than the 2018 imo. I'll take the 2000 Concords over the 2018 any day of the week.

agreed with the glorification of the 2000/01 retros

those are often put on the same pedistol as og's and i dont know about all that.

IMO if the BC3 didnt suck so much I might start arguing the past couple years is starting to approach 00-01 status but that shoe is beyond iconic and they really botched it to me

Last edited:
Imagine my disappointment when it somehow got worse

I clearly remember having 2000s on ice for a couple years while i finished wearing my ogs into dust. The downgrade when i switched over was real. Paper thin shells of what it used to be, ankle sprain machines. Plus that god awful clear sole. The 2018 blew them out of the water. People need to stop glorifying the past. Especially when it comes to remakes. All of these 2015+ na og retros are a step up with one or two exceptions being 4s and arguably bm5s. I might bash them when compared to originals but never the first wave. The first wave of og retros were really nothing special
I can respect that. I didn’t wear OG 11s and then transition into the 2000s so I’m sure your onto something there. I do own OG 11s now but I don’t wear them due to age. I did and do wear the 2000/2001 retros and material wise and build quality they aren’t bad in my books....the ankle collars are super flimsy though. But like you said...the 2018 Concords are top notch...in my books they might just be the best retro ever (99’ 4s are in that convo too.)

As someone who's owned both OG's and the 00's retros, y'all have to put some respect on the retro. The ankle cushion support on the 00's were better than the OG. With the exception of the patent leather height, retros were pretty much on point with the OGs . I'll go as far as to say 99'-02' retros were the best retros made quality wise. That was the golden era

Last edited:
As someone who's owned both OG's and the 00's retros, y'all have to out some respect on the retro. The ankle cushion support on the 00's were better than the OG. With the exception of the patent leather height, retros were pretty much on point with the OGs . I'll go as far as to say 00'-02' retros were the best retros made quality wise. That was the golden era
Exactly. Nobody is glorifying the 1st retros for the heck of it. They were practically spot on to the OG minus very small differences. One of my buddies has both the OG and 00/01 retros and he says the retros are more comfortable. Like I said I'll take the 2000 concords over the 18s any day of the week.

As someone who's owned both OG's and the 00's retros, y'all have to out some respect on the retro. The ankle cushion support on the 00's were better than the OG. With the exception of the patent leather height, retros were pretty much on point with the OGs . I'll go as far as to say 00'-02' retros were the best retros made quality wise. That was the golden era
Btw, love the Razor Ramon avatar. Him and Hitman are my 2 favorite wrestlers.

agreed with the glorification of the 2000/01 retros

those are often put on the same pedistol as og's and i dont know about all that.

IMO if the BC3 didnt suck so much I might start arguing the past couple years is starting to approach 00-01 status but that shoe is beyond iconic and they really botched it to me
I've never heard people say overall they are better, just that they are top notch retros, which they are.

They were amazing. I can't compare them to the OG bc I have yet to own a pair of OG mids, but I remember the 2000/01 being very comfortable and they look way better than the 2018 imo. I'll take the 2000 Concords over the 2018 any day of the week.

You would be very disappointed with the ogs then, because the 2018 is much closer to the og than the 2000. As someone who owned both the 2000 SJ’s and the 2016, I like both but the 2016 is w/o any shadow of a doubt the better of the two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom