Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The patent leather height bothered me the most in 2011. It was not a deal breaker in 2009 because the jams was all black. The paper think pl with the white upper looked terrible. They looked really cheap too.

Btw, I want the next Space Jam to be Royal Blue, High PL, and stitched 23. I know it’s not 100% OG, but folks from my era loved the royal blue hits.

Grab some 01s, get them reglued and there ya go. Other than the non stitched 23, your good. Another round of Jams probably won’t be until 2025+.

Grab some 01s, get them reglued and there ya go. Other than the non stitched 23, your good. Another round of Jams probably won’t be until 2025+.
I loved the blue though! That and the white edges with the og padding would be dope. Should that blue NEVER return?

ACAC62F8-92C3-4126-A388-7D6194A7AAF1.jpeg
Just came in...

that off yellow pair is nice!!!

i do have my shoes sent to my work, so porch pirates don't have a chance, but then the delivery guys might have sticky fingers as well, so who knows....

missed out on the early drop, a bit salty, but many people here mentioned there will be plenty for people cop on release day, so i'm a bit more optimistic than on 11/15

I loved the blue though! Should that NEVER return?
The 2001 Jams are blue. I think of jams return next time they will be blue. I love the concord on the 2016 though. I’m all about OG form factor nowadays. Been there and done that with retro+ colour ways. The 2001 are super clean though.

It’d be funny if some old head was at the mall giving them the, “Y’all shouldn’t be buying these! Y’all weren’t there!” Speech to the wrong kids and got stomped out lol
Ya I think that you had to be there to buy em talk is lame.

My actually only complaint with this shoe is the actual cut, it’s very high. Much higher than usual mid and higher than previous years

What? The OG is slightly higher :lol:
If it is doesn’t look like it to me u less I seen some bad pictures where it looked much lower all around

Everything else is basically perfect I just usually had mids

Got my pair in today and they came with the jumpman jordan tag off set from the lace holes on one shoe and the inside of the right shoe lookin butchered up. Contacted Nike and they couldn't exchange since they sold out so December 8th I'm going after another pair if I can
20181119_135230.jpg
20181119_135057.jpg

Dang bro... That is an eye sore from a bird's eye view. You're the first to have a creditable complaint... You're about to make others who haven't gotten their pairs a bit nervous now....lol

Got my pair in today and they came with the jumpman jordan tag off set from the lace holes on one shoe and the inside of the right shoe lookin butchered up. Contacted Nike and they couldn't exchange since they sold out so December 8th I'm going after another pair if I can
20181119_135230.jpg
20181119_135057.jpg
i usually dont care about quality down to the paint and glue marks, but the tag being off centered would annoy my life. Smh, thats sad on Nike's QC for letting it through.

Back
Top Bottom