Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I can’t believe that Nike is gifting pairs. Must be one time thing. Like they just randomly chose one customer to gift an extra pair to

Nope.. like someone said youtubers and god knows what. My frat bro got 3 with 2 to gift.. good thing he's not scum and actually gave em to two other people.

For those that have these already,

How do these fit compared to the 2012 "Breds"?

I have a size 10 in those and they were pretty cramped. My pinkie toes:sick:

Those the only other 11's I have so just trying to get a reference

Havent read the last couple of pages

Nike sent out reserves or no?

For those that have these already,

How do these fit compared to the 2012 "Breds"?

I have a size 10 in those and they were pretty cramped. My pinkie toes:sick:

Those the only other 11's I have so just trying to get a reference

You should be good with a size 10 ...anything prior to the 16 jams had the old mold aka pinky toe killers with the low patent cut which ran small.

Anyone on here preorder these from Zadeh Kicks? I did but will be trying to get a size 9 so I can double up. I pre ordered an 8.5 from Zadeh.

I remember some dude pre-ordered theses concords during the BC3 drop last year. :smh:

These guys got hooked up with special package concords from JB/NIKE.

This is the kind of stuff that gets under my skin. I have seen these guys before reviewing other shoes in the past. The guy on the right wants to play "joe cool" about everything, the guy on the left does not seem to really know the history of this shoe what so ever while he tosses it around like its a ball or something. They make it a point to be so casual about a pair that means so much to many. Its lame, and it looks like they are more concerned about subs and likes than they are the true value of the shoe and its history. But yet JB/Nike gifts them pairs? I dont get it.

This is the kind of stuff that gets under my skin. I have seen these guys before reviewing other shoes in the past. The guy on the right wants to play "joe cool" about everything, the guy on the left does not seem to really know the history of this shoe what so ever while he tosses it around like its a ball or something. They make it a point to be so casual about a pair that means so much to many. Its lame, and it looks like they are more concerned about subs and likes than they are the true value of the shoe and its history. But yet JB/Nike gifts them pairs? I dont get it.

those guys are real sneakerheads, i give them props for actually taking time out to do performance reviews for basketball kicks. everyone isn't going to be knowledgeable about a particular shoe for various reasons. They put reviews out and people enjoy them and nike probably likes that they review their products this is why they can go JB events and get free stuff.

if you like you can buy a canon dslr camera and start shooting your own youtube videos and do reviews.

good luck.

Millenials...what more can you say

Is there an explanation as to why the number is not stitched like on the Space Jam's?

Jordan Brand being cheap

you talking bout the twink brothers?

guy on the left wear a size 2 and is like 40 pounds

Back
Top Bottom