Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I accidentally ordered two pairs on Ruvilla, I thought my first order didn’t went through so went ahead and ordered another, come to find out my first order did went through but it didn’t show the “thank you for your order page” now I got two order confirmation email, might have to call customer service to cancel one order

Phew, 1st attempt on Nike, got the CC notification. 2nd attempt went through. In the meantime, I nervously purchased a pair off of Kicks USA, thinking I was screwed with my Nike attempt. Luckily, I was able to cancel the Kicks order.

4D5420E0-B47F-4C97-834C-46946F6DF41D.png
Man Get outta here with that smh
Sit yo *** down with that none sense

Wonder how the stores are looking. This seems like the most mass produced shoe ever. Maybe I can roll into the mall and then cancel my online order for once.

Easy to get how it should be. No fights or drama today. Good stuff JB. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

These joints to clean!!!

DTLR/Villa site has an interesting queue system. Looks like plenty of sizes left. I didn’t cop a second pair but wanted to see how their system worked.

I might go to the mall around noon just to see what the situation is like there regarding the “leftovers”.

So I grabbed on FNL in case I took an L from SNKRS, SNKRS went through now and my bank flagged the charge as fraudulent and declined it lol, least I don't need to return a pair now

After taking L's everywhere on all the raffles, I thought I was gonna miss this, since I was scheduled for a presentation of a multi-day conference right at the time of release. Was pissed AF this morning when I woke up and had no email from SNS, the only raffle I hadn't lost yet.

My time slot ended up getting pushed back an hour though and I managed to cop 3 pairs, Dicks, SNKRS and Finishline, all size 13.

Really only need 1 pair, willing to let the other 2 go for retail + tax + shipping. Just what I paid plus cost to ship to you. Lots of people will probably get theirs for retail, but just in case some bigfooters miss out.

feel th
Wonder how the stores are looking. This seems like the most mass produced shoe ever. Maybe I can roll into the mall and then cancel my online order for once.
Id wait a few days if you have that opportunity, one pair might be better looking than the other

Anyone cop at champs sports.com and got through to the end with their cc charged but the order isn’t showing up under order history and no email was sent?

C/O 96 here also. Gya!!! I will always be wearing Jays. Some older heads love the monarchs...u will be catching me at the old folks home with my black cement 4s on trying to flirt with the nurses. Will always be wearing mines.
1996 was a great year. Senior year was something else. We had a teacher strike here in Cali so the last couple weeks or month of senior year was all substitutes. Slighty stoopid came back to their roots to play a concert at lunch time during school. It was epic...
Point Loma was my Narnia.

Back
Top Bottom