Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

What's good NikeTalk? I haven't been in this thread really, since Saturday morning. Anyways, I was able to hit on Eastbay, & Finish Line. That **** was SUPER DUPER hectic that first hour. Eastbay, wouldn't let me check out with PayPal, at all. I tried like 4 times, and I STILL couldn't do it. I thought it was a wrap. Finally, I tried with my debit card, and it worked. i was like whew!

:lol:

Finish Line, was even more hectic, because I didn't even have a link, and that "Waiting" page BS started, around 9:45 EST. I thought it was over, because I didn't get the link until like 10 after. When I finally did, it took like 8 more minutes, because it when back to the waiting screen. Then, when I tried to place my order, I couldn't check out with PayPal, once again. Come to find out, I got through twice. I called my bank to tell them about it, and I'm VERY, VERY glad I did.

They told me they canceled the transaction, on my Finish Line pair. I had to let em know that it was me, who made the purchase. Then, I had to call Finish Line to make sure my order went through. It was just crazy, all the way around. I'm just glad it's not 2013. I would've struck out MISERABLY.

Anyways, my Finish Line pair came in earlier today.

I was SUPER SHOCKED!!!!

This is the QUICKEST package, I've ever got from UPS, and the USPS.

20181210_154442.jpg

20181210_153827.jpg

20181210_154442.jpg
20181210_154551.jpg
20181210_161749.jpg
20181210_161810.jpg
20181210_161655.jpg

This pair looks very nice, in the pics I provided. However, there's a few BIG flaws on this pair, that I'm REALLY salty about.

|l

I have to get up, and go to work in the morning. I'll post the picture with the flaws, tomorrow.

I'm kinda super pissed.

Anyways, congrats to everyone who ate this year. I hope y'all pairs are flawless.

M marztharealist I was going to say.. looks like a good pair. There are flaws though from pair to pair so I'm not surprised- things you just have to try and over look. But this pair looks good. I think I copped like 4 pairs and came out with 2 solid ones.

damn wtf, did you get two emails before shipment? an order confirmation and a confirmation of order recieved?

the initial email says Im suppose to get a separate email called "confirmation of order recieved" but still havent got one

i, honestly, have no idea. i ordered from so many different sites, i can't even keep track.

Scheduled delivery:
Tuesday 12/11/2018 by 10:30 am

IN TRANSIT
GARCHING, BY

GET STATUS UPDATES

FROM
OG LOGISTIK UG
ROBERTO AUFIERO

FAEUSTLESTR. 7

- SNEAKAVENUE -

MUENCHEN, BY DE 80339

M marztharealist I’m looking forward to the pics of the flaws. That pair looks pretty amazing. I can’t imagine what the flaws would be but I’m sure you’ll point them out for us :lol:. By the way if it makes you feel better one of my pairs has off set tounge pattern symmetry and placement. Because of this the “Jumpman/Jordan” tag sits out of its correct place and it kinda urks me but I’m gonna just live with it lol. I know I’m the only person who would notice it or even care that it’s like that.

What's good NikeTalk? I haven't been in this thread really, since Saturday morning. Anyways, I was able to hit on Eastbay, & Finish Line. That **** was SUPER DUPER hectic that first hour. Eastbay, wouldn't let me check out with PayPal, at all. I tried like 4 times, and I STILL couldn't do it. I thought it was a wrap. Finally, I tried with my debit card, and it worked. i was like whew!

Finish Line, was even more hectic, because I didn't even have a link, and that "Waiting" page BS started, around 9:45 EST. I thought it was over, because I didn't get the link until like 10 after. When I finally did, it took like 8 more minutes, because it when back to the waiting screen. Then, when I tried to place my order, I couldn't check out with PayPal, once again. Come to find out, I got through twice. I called my bank to tell them about it, and I'm VERY, VERY glad I did.

They told me they canceled the transaction, on my Finish Line pair. I had to let em know that it was me, who made the purchase. Then, I had to call Finish Line to make sure my order went through. It was just crazy, all the way around. I'm just glad it's not 2013. I would've struck out MISERABLY.

I was SUPER SHOCKED!!!!

20181210_154442.jpg

20181210_153827.jpg

20181210_154442.jpg
20181210_154551.jpg
20181210_161749.jpg
20181210_161810.jpg
20181210_161655.jpg

This pair looks very nice, in the pics I provided. However, there's a few BIG flaws on this pair, that I'm REALLY salty about.

|l

I have to get up, and go to work in the morning. I'll post the picture with the flaws, tomorrow.

I'm kinda super pissed.

Anyways, congrats to everyone who ate this year. I hope y'all pairs are flawless.

Nice pics!

Granted the pics aren’t close ups, but to be honest, your pair looks better than the two pairs that I bought for my myself ...

Wow, the time flies! I forgot jams were 2 yrs ago.. feels like last year. I only got those red joints last year, but ended up lettin em go.. didn’t like the backward JM (also the black trim vs white ‘Melo’).

JB may troll again and throw the blk/red 11 in the slide out box this time, since they got the flip top last go round. :lol: I don’t eem care as long as they have the high patent and front faced JM.

I was SUPER SHOCKED!!!!

20181210_154442.jpg

20181210_153827.jpg

20181210_154442.jpg
20181210_154551.jpg
20181210_161749.jpg
20181210_161810.jpg
20181210_161655.jpg

|l

I'm kinda super pissed.

Waiting for your flaws because my first two pairs had a lot too

Back
Top Bottom