Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm not trying to piss people off but going on about political segues always seemed like an american thing to me, lol. I've been around the Internet for a long time and people in Europe just recently started that too with Twitter etc.

I feel like the world is finally getting closer altogether but that people are very far apart individually in their beliefs - which is why I personally avoid talking about politics on the internet ever. I'd like to talk about stuff we have in common - politics, personal ideology and religion should be stuff that people talk about only in places where it matters like panels, your local government or when you contact your representatives.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Can anyone tell me if the ribbon height is correct on this hat? Looks a little high IMO

Wasn’t planning on picking up a pair but I couldn’t resist. Looked around on Wednesday and size? had a us9.5 in stock!! So I had to get it.

Anyone ordered from them before? I know they’re legit but how long does it take for them to process? It says order accepted yesterday but still preparing.

i am immature mentally but i was born in 1978

I am pretty mature mentally, but, when it comes to sneakers, I am like a teenager. It's a really weird thing. I treat my sneakers the same as I did when I was 16 years old except I'm 25 years older now. Full grown man who wipes down his general release sneakers and puts them back in the box. I have $10,000 watches that I don't put in a box, but $200 Concords go back in the box after use.

Finally got these classics again. Straight from Hong Kong. Had to wait a week but we’ll worth the wait. They’re TTS and feel like butter. Just like my ‘95 versions when I was younger. PL cut is on point too. Both shoes are even. No nipples, no flaws whatsoever. I lucked out and got a flawless pair.

1B73F149-9CBE-45BE-9B7F-F3B28057C956.jpeg
B02EA0EC-77DD-4866-B5C4-95A3EB397E34.jpeg

FF8B42D0-C741-4EFC-8353-57C8B525288F.jpeg
F16F724E-A100-43E4-832E-175924547976.jpeg
to whoever can answer this, i'll take the lottery numbers as well.

yea

Back
Top Bottom